Chapter 1

It's been 314 years since I became the New Year Guardian. Of course the journeys been rough, but it's always just Pitch. It's New Years Eve, I can't help but think of my resolution.

To fix my relationship with America. I feel like we're just so distant now. It's always fight Pitch, and defend the children. I never have time to fix it.

Not this year! I learned back when I was 115 that I had heart problems and I know I should tell her, but I want to fix the relationship first. I know I really should tell her first, but then I'll never get to fix anything.

So since it's New Years Eve, everyone's partying at North's place. Of course I'm not, because I'm helping everyone by keeping track of resolutions and getting ready for the firework show at midnight.

I bet you didn't know that my hair has red ends, it represents all the resolutions that are kept. So when ones not kept my red ends shorten. It's pretty cool according to the other Guardians.

So today since its a new year I have a new out fit. Now it's black skinny jeans , black t-shirt, and tennis shoes. Plus, my sash that reads New Year.

My sash as always is blue. Now it's time to start the show. I shot fireworks at the ground so I could fly. I got in the sky and started to shoot fireworks of many colors. Then I made them bigger, then the ones that have a rain looking effect. Now my finally.

I shot silver fireworks into the sky. The spell out "Happy New Year!" Next I shoot gold fireworks around it. It looked so gorgeous.

Finally, I can go party with the Guardians. I've been waiting all night for this. I flew back to Norths place. I swung the door open. "Happy New Year everyone!!!! What did I miss?" I say as I shut the door behind me.

Everyone is to busy braking things which is normal when it comes to these people and talking so no one noticed me come in. So I decided why not scare them. I shot a firework toward the roof it bursted just in time. It spelled out "Hey I'm back." Everyone jolted at the sudden sound.

I laughed as they all death glares me. "So how was collecting resolutions?" North spoke. "Same as every year. Collecting red hair to loose some." I laughed.

I approached the Guardian girls which are America (Forth of July Guardian), Clover (Saint Patrick's Day Guardian), Kris (Valentines Day Guardian, also Clovers Sister), Bailey (Birthday Guardian), Deanna (Daydream Guardian, and Autumn (Halloween Guadian).

"So what is this mess of a bunch planning?" I asked. They all laughed and smiled. "Well we were gonna TP Norths place, but got busted by the yetis." Autumn laughed out. "Let me guess Phil?" I asked. "Of course what other Yeti busts us?" Deanna replied.

"True." I laughed. "Hey why not mess with Frost?" Clover suggested. "That's actually not a bad idea." I stated. "Ok who's game?" Kris asked. We all nodded. "So here's the plan, America you distract him by talking about anything. Deanna distract North, Sandy, Bunny, and Tooth. Kris and Clover keep Frost planted where he is. Now Autumn you and I are gonna make sure North, Sandy, Bunny, and Tooth stay facing Deanna. Change you fry him up, but don't hurt him to much." Bailey instructed.

We all nodded and took our places. "Hey Jack." America spoke. Jack faced his back to me and Deanna took action.

"So North, Bunny, Sandy, and Tooth you all know since I am the most mature of us Guardian girls that I will be keeping track of all info on anything and everything." Deanna improvised. Kris and Clover stood on the globe. Kris shot an arrow sticking them to the floor. Clover raping vines around his legs and the arrows to keep him there.

Autumn and Bailey then pulled a sheet and Autumn got one side stuck on one wall with her pumpkins, while Bailey got the other stuck to the globe using her streamers. Then they all gave me a thumbs up to take action. So I got two Fireworks ready. I shot a red one at him and a blue in front of him that read "We win!!!"

Jack Screamed slightly in pain. He tried to jump but stayed planted.

The other guardians came running and laughed at the sight of Jack, but then got serious. "Girls!!!!!!" North yelled. "Front and center!" We all ran to North. He frowned at us. "What am I suppose to do about this? You all know better." We all frowned and looked at the floor. "Sorry North." We spoke in sync.

"Besides you know reds not his color?" North laughed. Then everyone bursted out laughed. Well everyone except Jack. He pouted in his spot. We all helped him up and out of the trap.

*the next day*

I ran down the hall from my room in Norths shop. "Hey North what are we doing today?" I asked excited. Sense New Years Is my birthday. So now I'm 315 years old. "Oh you know sitting around doing nothing." North responded. Did he forget it's my birthday?

I walked out to the dinning hall and everyone was there. "Morning Change." Everyone said. Did everyone forget? How could they forget about it? I mean it's the same day as my holiday. I walked over to a table and sat with Kris, Bailey, Autumn, and Deanna.

"Morning girls." I said. I played with my food I felt to forgotten to eat. "Morning Change" they said. I can't believe they forgot. And at that moment everything went wrong.