𝘁𝘄𝗼

⠀ ⠀Friends - BTS (V&Jimin)⠀⠀1:11─〇───── 3:21⠀   ⠀ ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹

⠀⠀1:11─〇───── 3:21⠀
⠀ ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹

"Don't you you think it's a bit unusual hyung?" Jungkook asked his senior, Junhyun.

Yesterday when they were interviewing the manager about the hotel they saw a black suit male walking toward them and introduced himself as Hansik, the CEO's  assistant. He offered them to make a report about their casino.

It was okay if it's any other casino since the company Jungkook works for is huge and the interview will help boost their business. But Taehyung's casino is already known. Like super popular so it's not like they're gonna gain anything back with the interview.

"There's nothing unusual about it Jungkook, they just want us to advertise their casino and hotel since we come from the biggest company and moreover we'll have a seven stars hotel to stay for free, stop overthinking."And Jungkook just nodded though he still think it's a bit weird.

It was afternoon when Jungkook decided to come downstairs to the restaurant in the hotel, Junhyun wasn't with him and Jungkook has no idea where he is but shrugged it off eventually.

Jungkook's eyes lit up when he see many delicious food on display, Korean food at England doesn't taste really good and he miss his homeland food a lot.

The reporter was so busy eating his food not knowing that every of his action was being watched by Taehyung, the CEO has noticed him from since he arrived the area but Jungkook disappeared in a blink of an eyes when Taehyung turn to the other side to take his file making him curse under his breath.

Jungkook was now roaming nearby, big doe eyes lit up in excitement when he saw a colorful pastries shop and without any hesitation he entered the shop.

The sweet smell hit his nostrils once he open the door and he sweetly greeted the owner of the shop making her melted by his adorableness.

After bid a small goodbye at the owner of shop that he just be friended with, Jungkook leave the shop with sweets in his hand.

Taehyung who busy typing something on his phone shot his head up when he feel someone's present next to him. And what he saw somehow managed to increase his heartbeat without him knowing the reason.

Jungkook was standing there with his bunny smile on display, big sparkling eyes looking innocently at Taehyung making the older furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"You're the one that help me last morning right?I wanted to say thank you and sorry for leaving without saying anything it was very rude of me."

Taehyung who didn't think Jungkook would be the one to come to him first just smile sweetly at him.

"Here are some cookies it tastes very good too." Jungkook put the cookies on the table before rushing back without letting Taehyung replied only to run back in a matter of seconds.

"What's your name?I'm Jungkook, Joen Jungkook. God he's so handsome."the last sentence was in Spanish, the language that Jungkook choose as an extra subject, thinking the older wouldn't understand him.

Because he can't just keep it to himself. He doesn't mean to squeak that out like that. It was embarrassing as hell. But it's okay. The other doesn't understand so he's all good.

Right?

"I'm Taehyung, Kim Taehyung and thank you."the CEO replied with a sweet smile. Jungkook was blushing madly right now because Taehyung also thanks him in Spanish which mean he understood what he was saying.

Great Jungkook, just great now you're embarrassing yourself.

"U-uhm I'll get going then, see you later."and this time Jungkook run without turning back, the color of his cheeks still dark red making Taehyung let out a chuckle, he wanted to call the younger and have a small talk but decided against it.

Hansik who just comeback from talking with the manager open his eyes wide, he's been working for Taehyung for six years now and Taehyung barely laughs nor smile, not a real one at least and this is very new to him.

Because Kim Taehyung and the word smile never fit well in a sentence. Most of them were his business smile or an evil one which he doesn't wish to see, ever.

Two day after Hansik has informed Jungkook that his boss is ready for the interview and if he's in a good mood the interview would be faster than expected.

After done preparing the camera and everything that needed Jungkook excused himself to the restroom since the CEO he has to interview with still hasn't arrived.

"What a small world."a similar deep voice make Jungkook who just come out from the restroom stop at his track and look at the owner's of the voice. His cheeks heat up again remember what happened last time, still embarrassed.

"What are you doing here Jungkook-ssi?"Taehyung asked the younger while gesture his men with his hand to go first.

"Oh, I'm a reporter and I'm here to interview the CEO of this hotel and about his casino." Taehyung face turn into a small frown for a second before flashing Jungkook a warm smile.

"I might know who you're gonna gonna work with."

"Really?w-who is he?"

And Jungkook found his face turn red again, because the one he's gonna work with is Kim Taehyung himself.

I don't know why but I'm not satisfied with this book.Like it turn out so bad.Is it always this bad?