sophie x tonpa 😳😻😼😍💞💕💝💘 ( surprise!1!1!1!)

previously...
  ' m-my b-b-bald b-b-b-boyfriend ku-kur-api-i-ka is h-here.. ' i got so flustered around my bald boyfriend. 👨‍🦲 i kiss his toes and begin licking them. he has tasty camel-like ties, just like me. 😋 "sophie." he said with a stern voice. "i'm breaking up with you, sophie." kurapika said, his scarlet eyes gleaming, and his bald head shining. "b-but why?" i started 😿 C R Y I N G. 😿 "i'll treat you better than he ever could." tonpa says as his fat ass jiggles. "no!! i will..." orochimaru exclaimed.
  ' w-what??? w-w-w-w-who do i-i-i ch-choose?!1?!1?!1" sophie asked in her mind.
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
read the next chapter to find out... 😼😺😻😽💝💘💕💞
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
  SOPHIE POV 😼😻😹💝💘💕💞
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
  sophie chose tonpa. after all, he was better looking than kurapika and orochimaru. his yummy fat toes, his juicy, jiggling ass. all of it was perfect.
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
TONPA POV 😸😻😼💝💕💞💘
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
  "hey.. i know you like me. let's go to my house.." i said with a smug on my face. "okay," sophie paused. "daddy.................." 😼😻💝💕💞💘
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
time skip
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
"we're here.." i said. "WOAHHH! ITS A TENT!1!1!1!1" sophie exclaimed. 😻😍💞💕💝 "lets have babies..." i said. "okay daddy..." sophie said.
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
time skip
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
  tonpa pushes sophie to the wall. "you've been a bad girl....." he growled, his soda smelling breath was colliding with sophies nostrils. "i-i'm sorry, but i chose by friends over my cousins...." sophie said. tonpa smashed his lips on sophies, his big stomach was pressed against her. sophie moAnEd because his stomach was fat and juicy. tonpa smirked as he grabbed her flat ass. sophie pulled her underwear up into a wedgie and shook her ass a bit. tonpa growled "rawr, how sexy. your flat ass is turning me on."

- time skips-

tonpa shoves his tiny ochinchin into sophie. sophie moAns so loud the neighbors could here it. she didn't care. it felt so damn good. "UAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" sophie screamed.

- time skips (nine months later) -
sophie is pregnant with an ugly ass baby boy. how cute.