Part 2: [plan of naval and air]

A / N: I do not own any work of any author or nihonkoku shoukan.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Central Calendar of 1638, February 4, 12 noon]

[The second goal]

-After completing the economic and utility project way. Our Ivan has begun a plan to build a large-scale military force including forces on the sea, in the sky Final is in the ground as well as building other things.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------

After everything is ready to start building the army for Russian motherland as well as testing a few new Russian army weapons that have never been announced.

Ivan: It's finally here * Looking at Katusa * and this katusa are you sure we will need to increase our investment in the army? I don't mean to lower the army but just whether we have need to use?

Katusa: Yes, we need the army in case we discover a new culture and we can't tell if they're hostile or friendly.

Ivan: Oh I see, thanks for explaining.

Katusa: Oh nothing, I am both your assistant and lover Ivan ~~~.

* Ring ringing *

Ivan: Wait a sec * Pick up the phone * Da?

Guard 1: Sorry, my emperor, but your plane has arrived.

Ivan: Wait, why don't we use a car and bow down by helicopter. Ivan asked in wonder.

Guard 1: It is for your safety and moreover, this trip will be very far so we have to use a helicopter and then we can go by car to the port of St Petersburg.

Ivan: Oh, I understand what you said and I will come down anyway, thank you for reminding me * Hang up *

Alright Katusa let's go.

Katusa: Da.

Then the two of them went out of the government office and left the kremlin to go to their own aircraft and they also met the security team that also had a 35-ms mi modified to transport the emperor. soles or members of government.

Guard 1: Hello, the emperor is very happy to meet you and the lady.

Katusa: Oh hello.

Ivan: Oh hello * shake hands with guard and guard shake hands * but besides you don't need to call me emperor, just call me Ivan.

Guard 1: Yes sir, if you wish then I will respond and let us go now, Mr. Ivan.

Ivan: Oh yes let's Katusa let's go.

Katusa: Yes.

Ivan and Katusa went up on the 35-ms mi as the plane was about to take off.

Pilot 1: Alright everyone ready because we are going to fly up there.

Ivan: Ready.

Katusa: Ready.

Pilot 2: Okay let's fly * The plane has taken off *

When the plane flew up, what surprised Ivan is because from above has simulated the panorama of the beautiful moskow.

Ivan mind: Blyat moskow from above is very beautiful.

Katusa: Hey Ivan.

Ivan: Huh? What do you need my love?

Katusa: Can you tell a little bit about your family?