Request Rules and How to Submit a Request:

Rules for Requests:
Nothing that crosses the line of NSFW or Sensitive topics

Remember, I'm literally still a student. I will not write anything that is on the line or crosses the line of NSFW. I will only do SFW and Fluff stories. Angst will be allowed granted that it isn't triggering to others or a very sensitive topic. I do not want to write any sensitive material that could misguide others or trigger people recovering from said topics.

When requesting a story, specify your request.

If you are wanting a story featuring two specific characters and a certain setting, please specify it in your request. Along with that, if there is any situation or au you want, specify and request it, granted that it follows the former rules above. For example, say one of the characters is meant to falls in love with the other a first sight, or they fall in love slowly, please specify. If you want to be vague, that is allowed but just know that I will write the story in the way I see it would play out.

Ships
Do not request controversial ships. Toxic, P*doph*lic, Inc*st, etc. These are revolting and can be triggering topics for some people. I don't want anyone to feel discomfort from my writing.

Headcanons
I accept headcanons, granted they follow the rules above. The one subject I am icky about are pregame headcanons, mostly from V3. In "Three Goals," there were some people who disliked that I used a pregame headcanon for Shuichi, so if you request pregame headcanons, I will need you to state what the headcanon is in order for me to write the story.

Below is an example on how you could write a request but it doesn't necessarily look exactly like this:

"Can we have a coffee shop AU with Ibuki and Mikan, with Ibuki working at the Cafe and Mikan coming over to get her coworkers coffee."

Remember your request doesn't have to look like this. It can be vague or even be expanded upon.

Below are more examples:

"Togami x Naegi teachers au." Vague but still specifies the ship and an AU topic.

"Celestia and Kyoko Royalty AU. Kyoko is a detective, posing as a foriegn Royal, invited to a party for the purpose of uncovering and solving a murder. Celestia, the princess holding the party, finds Kyoko snooping around the castle and decides to secretly helps her in uncovering the truth of the murder. As they continue with their investigation, they start to slowly fall for one another as they continue to spend more time with one another. They find out that one of Celestia's influential family members committed the crime, which leaves Celestia with a choice. Choose Kyoko and go against her family, or stick with her Royals and ultimately betray Kyoko."

Request is specific and gives more specific roles for the story.

That's all for now. Leave some requests if you want a one shot! Have an amazing day!

-Phil