Day 5

Midoriya

I woke up to a my phone making a noise. I sat up and looked at the clock, 9:36 am. I grabbed my phone after a stretched and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. I unplugged it and turned it on. I thought Todoroki texted me but it wasn't him. It was Tokoyami, telling me breakfast was here. I stood up and put the phone in my pocket, making my way down to the kitchen. Tokoyami was stand by the counter with a small box.

"I got donuts." He said walking away with on in his hand. I walked over to the box and pulled one out. I went back upstairs as I ate it. I opened my dorm when I finished it. I walked over to my dresser and pulled out a pair of black ripped jeans and a dark red hoodie. I changed into those clothes and made my way back down to the commons area. I looked at the clock which now read, 10:38 am. I took a seat on the couch and watch TV with my classmate until 11:47 am rolled around. 

I got up and walked out of the build and started on my way to the cafe. I pulled out my phone and texted Todoroki again.

'Hey, Sho. I'm head to the cafe rn, see you soon' Sent. I pulled my phone back into my pocket. I took a while to get to the cafe but he walk was relaxing. I made it to the cafe and entered, I looked around to see if he was already here. He was't, so I sat down at a free table. 

After awhile of waiting, I pulled out my phone. 12:37. 

'Where r u?' Sent. The waitress walked over to me for the fifth time since I entered.

"Would you like to order something?"

"Sure, I guess I'll take a latte." I didn't look at her, I was staring down at the silverware that was set on the table.

"Okay, it will be out soon." She stated in a sweet tone then left. I picked up the knife on the table, it was the first time in awhile since I last picked up something sharp.

He's not coming. He doesn't care. He's just letting you down easy. Take the knife and cut. End it all. No one will care. If anything they will be happy.

I stared into the reflection of myself in the blade. I put my finger at the tip of the blade and turned the knife slowly, not cause any damage to my skin.

"Here you are." The waitress sent down the drink and walked away. I sent the knife down and dug in my pocket for the money that I owed and set it on the table. I left eh untouched drink on the table and left the cafe.

Waitress

The small green haired seem to rush out of the cafe after I gave him the latte. I walked over to the table he was sitting at and picked up the money he left to pay. Yet, what confused me, it that the coffee was still warm and untouched. I picked up the full mug and the silverware that he was messing with but the knife was missing.

Midoriya

I walked my way back to the dorms but stopped for a moment. I pulled out the knife in my hoodie pocket and stared at it. I walked off into the woods and sat down after I was deep enough in it. Lifting the sleeve of my hoodie, I hovered the blade over my skin. Tears rushed to me eyes. I ran the cold blade acrossed my bare skin, it felt like so much was lifted off my chest. I sliced again and again. I don't care what direction or how deep. When my forearm was full of blood and stabbed the knife into the ground and stood up. 

The blood from my arm dripped to the ground as I walked deeper into the woods. I seen small cliff ahead of me and directed on path towards it. As soon as I did, I heard someone call out my name.

"Hey Bakubro, isn't that Midoriya." I turned around to see Kirishima and Kacchan walking into the woods towards me.

"Yeah, What the fuck are yo-" I turned around because I knew Kacchan seen the red liquid dripping from my arm. "What the Fuck did you do?" He yelled quickening his pace towards me.

"Leave me alone. I want to go!" I yelled with tears running down my face. I ran as fast as I could towards to cliff. As soon as I reached it, I turned around. 

"What are you doing man?!" Kirishima yelled as they ran towards me.

"I'm not going to be a problem any more. This isn't your fault Kacchan, it's no one's but mine. Please tell Todoroki I love him." I said and stepped backwards off the cliff.

"IZUKU!" I heard Kacchan yell my name. I looked up at the cliff that I was standing on as I fell. The two boys were leaning over the edge with their out stretched for me.

Todoroki

I was panting for the training that the bastard put me through. This was the first time I was free to go since I arrived home. I walked up to me room and picked up my phone. 1:48 pm. Damn it. He made me fucking miss the date. I turned on my phone to see many texts from Izuku. I opened up the messages, but as I opened it my phone started to ring. It was Bakugou, I answered to hear his insults, but that wasn't the case.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" He yelled through the phone with sirens in the background.

"My house, why? What's going on?"

"HE FUCKING J-JUMPED!"

"Who?" I grabbed my jacket, thinking the worst.

"MIDORIYA! OFF THE CLIFF!"

"What!?"

"HE'S BEING FUCKING TAKEN TO THE DAMN HOSPITAL!"

"I'm on my way!" I hung up the phone and rushed down the steps. I made it to the front door when the damn fucking bastard yelled my name.

"Shoto, where do you think you're going?" His voice boomed.

"Fuck off, you kept me here. I couldn't be there for my fucking boyfriend in his worse time." 

"Boyfriend?" His voice raising.

"Yes, my fucking suicidal boyfriend who just jumped off a damn cliff!" I yelled running out the door.