Chapter 6

what the hell. what the fuck is johnnys mom doing here? i looked over at johnny and it looked like he was shaking with fear "hey you ok johnnycakes?.." i whispered to him from the other side of the hospital bed. he just kept shaking and i looked where he was looking and his mom was still there and she had anger in her eyes. i saw her open the door and her eyes went right on me. "who the hell are you and why are you here with my son!" "i should be asking you the same because he obviously isnt YOUR son if you hate him the way you do! nobody would beat their child and yell at them and fight infront of them and continue to say that its 'their son'!" i was so mad at her and by now i was standing up infront of her. i felt a quick, hot pain go across my face then i realised. she slapped me. this bitch just slapped me. she has the audacity- "HE IS MY SON I GAVE FUCKING BIRTH TO HIM SO IM ALLOWED TO DO WHATEVER I WANT WITH HIM AND RIGHT NOW IM GOING TO BE LEAVING. WITH HIM!" she screamed in my face and before i could say anything, johnny did. "do you really think im leaving with you?" "yes i do think you are because i know you are and we are leaving right now!" "NURSE!" johnny said jumping onto the hospital bed laying down looking sick. the nurse quickly ran in "yes young man?" "this lady wont leave me alone can you please remove her from the building?" "of course. cmon maam" "hes my son!! you cant take me away from him!!" she screamed as the nurse dragged her away. i couldnt help from giggling because she got what she deserved. i high fived johnny "nice one!" he high fived back but still looked worried."whats wrong johnnyscakes?" he put on hand on my cheek "are you okay?.. my mom didnt hit you too hard did she?" "of course im ok johnnycakes. as long as im here with you i will always be ok." i said reassuring him. there was a long pause and we were both caught up in each others gaze again and he djd it. he leaned in and kissed me and i was so shocked but happy. i was literally on top of the world like my feet were lifted off of everything and i was flying. of course i kissed back and i pulled away and smiled at him. "Let's get outta this nasty place, there were probably some rats watching this show." that made him giggle a little "just let me change first ok?" "of course." i sat in the room waiting for him to finish changing in the bathroom and he came back and we walked out. We kinda had to run through the waiting room because he wasn't discharged yet. as we got out he looked over to me "so whatcha wanna do?" "Let's go see the gang first and let them know your alright." "Sounds good." we started our short journey to the curtis house . we were talking about everything that was on our minds "No honestly! it's called night juice!" "No way! nobody calls it night juice ya dingus it's just water." we were about 3/4 of the way there when i felt his hand brush up against mine and i brushed mine against his and he grabbed it. i looked over to him and smiled while putting my head on his shoulder. we finally arrived at the curtis house and let go of each other to walk inside.