Night 2

Drew; Thanks, Dad! He exits the car and runs for the entrance to unlocked it.

Drew Father; You're welcome. Don't let this happened again. He drives away while Drew locks the door and jogs to the adult area/stage.

. . .

Mangle peaks out hearing, a door close and lock.

Mangle; Is that the night guard? Drew jogs out and looks around.

He jogs to the right hall that leads to his office, but he stops looking Mangle way.

Mangle; Shoot.  Drew makes his way toward her cove.

Drew; What is that? He whispers.  Mangle turn to retreat, but Drew picks up a plushie Mangle inches from her cove. Her eyes widen.

Drew; What is this doing here? Probably a kid left it.  Drew jogs to the hall with the plushie in hand; turning, the corner.

Mangle; Oh, no. My plushie! What do I do! She panicked.

. . .

Drew jogged to his office to see Monik on the pad.

Drew; I'm sorry--

Monik; No, need. The manager let it go since I convince her.  She was ready to give you a scar.   Drew sighs: happily.

Drew; Thanks. 

Monik; Don't mention it. And don't be a late-bird, I won't help you. Drew nods and place the plushie near the Chica plushie. Where you get that?

Drew; Near Mangle cove.  Probably some kids or adults drop it. I figure I would keep it company. Monik nods. She stood from the rolling chair while Drew sits there, and Monik hands him the pad.

Monik; Tonight, is going; to be a little challenging, Foxy and Mangle will be activated. And let you know their fast. Frieda is unpredictable to be worried.

Drew; What how do they--

Monik; It's better not: questioned. The manger keeps secrets.

I wonder.

Monik; Make sure to check their coves and their light on their feet. Goodluck. She walks away while she exits.

Drew; Ok, I need to use my big boy brain. He watches Chica and Bonnie stretch.

. . .

Bonnie; I feel good.~~   Chica looks at her silently and looks away.  Oh, uh, I'm sorry about the other night. You owned your mistake while I plastered you. Can-Can you forgive me? Bonnie grabs Chica's hands while she looks back blankly, but in her head, she was debating.

Chica; Fine. Bonnie smiles and hugs her.

Bonnie; Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! She bounces with Chica as she lightly pushes her back.

Chica; Ok, ok, ok. She lightly smirks, Freda hugs the two.

Frieda; Glad, you two made up.  She smiles while Chica avoids eye contact.

Chica; Uh, Frieda, I have a question, do you think all men are- you know perverts? Frieda frowns her brow.

Frieda; Chica you know what happened to us, I was touch without consent, Bonnie sexually harassed, We were even--

Chica; Don't.  Bonnie frowns.  I understand.

Frieda; What we are doing is right. I will put my very life before that happen again. I won't allow that.

1:30 am

Drew scan to the kid room to see. Marion with another mag while BonBon is on the floor kicking her leg about.