15

August 26, 1998.

"Answer the fucking phone!" She yelled, only to then start crying... again, "please, answer the phone. P-please, come b-back. Come back to me."

Bliss' dignity was already at the core of the planet, burning with the magna and remaining nonexistent because the only thing she has done is leave voicemails at the entrance of Harry's cell phone, which did not answer any of the calls.

"Hello, Harry speaking, unfortunately, I can't peak up the ph-"

"Agh! Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you!"

Bliss couldn't eat, couldn't breathe, couldn't even live without Harry.

And god was she ashamed.

There were so many times when many women told her that she should never depend on anyone, especially a man, even she has given that advice herself, and here she is, suffering like never before, her happiness depending on a person who simply didn't reciprocate what she felt.

Being without Harry was like having each organ separated, each part of her that is connected to her body ripped away because she had united with him. All of her colors and his where mixed until became one.

He had planted himself inside her, a large tree that, no matter how much it grew, he was going to be there. At the root. And although she hides behind a great mountain or finds a field full of straw, tries to escape and travel to other galaxies, there was no way for her moonbeam to go, because in every universe there was an alternative version of him.

Him, him, him, him.

How could she allow this to happen?

Why did she have to give him her heart?

Couldn't she gave it to him but have a little string tied so that she could at least bring it back whenever she wanted?

So silly, she felt totally and completely silly and useless. Since at this point in her life she didn't know how to live without Harry.

He left with a part of her that she would never recover. And the truth is, she didn't care.

Bliss imagined scenarios where she could use that as an excuse just to have him around one more time.

Sometimes she liked to think that she was so close to being everything that he wanted.

But she just wasn't enough.

And it hurt so much, so, so much.

The little pumpkin had been dug, making her digest gasoline so it spread all over her, down to the darkest and most hidden corners of inside her, and then the contact of the flare with the flammable fluid ignited, setting her entire being on fire.

Ablaze.

Burning.

Destroying her more than she already was.

And this was hell because she really didn't like how it burned.

Every night she snuggled up in bed, the scent of Harry dancing a sad ballad to her nostrils, this being one of the many triggers that managed to make her sob in such a heartbreaking and painful way, where her throat ended in ache, her head throbbing and the river in her eyes drying up.

She seemed like a lost cause.

Harry had consumed her like the cigar that sometimes rested between his fingers, in a slow burn, without warning, until there was nothing left but ashes.

He had drowned her in the bittersweet lake of love, until her lungs could no longer function because he was not there to be her lifeguard.

Until there was nothing left but stardust.

But, they always say that when one star dies, another is reborn.

And Bliss would be born again.

Strong and independent.

Her supernova will have an ethereal aura that any living person would wonder if she was real, or if the universe had cautiously chosen the marvelous powders that make her up.

Because there are people who come and impact our lives, who end up leaving us with a before and after version of ourselves.

Love changes you.

And Bliss loved with every particle, every atom of her being, these had complete devotion to Harry.

Fuck, she missed him. She missed him as if she had lost the person she had known in all her past lives, accompanying her on all her adventures. But maybe Bliss missed the person who she became with Harry, also missed the idea she had of him in her head.

Because Harry was nothing but false constellations that were staged for a scene in a movie, trying to become something that was not.

And it never would be.

The end.

~

ok wow, first english ff that I've finished, omg

this type of writing it's just new to me, so i hope that anyone who reads this enjoyed it as much as i did!!

moral of the story:
THIS is NOT love!!!
you should NEVER EVER depend on someone, your happiness should never depend by the existence of another person!!!
so don't be a harry nor a bliss, k?
love, but never let people consume you<3

goodbye for now, beautiful people :*