tereisa!

yo, i'm tereisa. i'm a 14 year old soon to be freshman from san francisco, california. my main acc is -happyposey- where i do currently have a jj maybank book, it's on hold at the moment because of slight mental health concerns but should be coming out with more chapters sometime soon!!

my favorite character had got to be john b! although he's the main character he's extremely underrated. i don't understand how most fans don't adore the absolute fuck out of him but it is what it is.

my least favorite character is kelce! he's so annoying and literally doesn't even have an excuse. he's such a follower and he's always complicit in the crimes of topper and rafe without reason. he's only there to be apart of the harming process.

other interests i have are physics (i don't know much but i am learning!), music and poetry! i'm going to a school for arts in the fall!

i have a shiton of people i stan like tyler posey, drew ray tanner, diego tinoco, dylan o'brien, eminem, the driver era, and why don't we.
i love the shows teen wolf, all american, riverdale, on my block and of course outerbanks! i love the mcu and my favorite hero is probably spider-man!

i make some covers and themes! but i'm not that good with graphics but i'm ok. i can always be someone you can count on when you need a friend, someone to help, or just emotional support. i also have some pretty damn good song suggestions! if you need me just pm me at again, -happyposey- and i'll answer as soon as i can! i'm really nice until you piss me off but all of you guys seem so amazing and fun so i doubt that'll happen! i also curse a lot so tell me if i needs tone that down lmao.

and that was you getting to know me! i'm very known to gush over tyler posey and chase stokes so you'll definitely see a lot on my main! hope you had as much fun learning about me as i did learning about you guys! love y'all 💚