Intro, Rules and Prizes

hello everyone,

this is 'simplicity - cover contests'

this contest works like any other graphic contest. the difference is, it's hosted by me. you will need to make cover based on prompt given to you. condition, they should be simple covers. so if you submit manipulated or blended covers, don't expect extra points for your skills. 

there should be some ground rules that participants need to follow for the smooth working of contests.

rules;

no cheating. please do not cheat. don't submit premade covers. 

one entry only. you can submit only one entry for one contest.

requirements. follow the requirements as mentioned in the prompts.

be polite. don't make any rude comments. i'm here to judge. you don't need to bother with that.

results. accept the results as they are announced. if you have any problem or complaint, kindly pm me.

watermark. do not forget to add your username as a watermark. it's a must. i don't want to lose your entry. also, if you change your username, please inform me.

submission;

tag. tag me in the comment section

AND

pm. pm me a link to your entry. 

Don't forget to PM me. If I get too many notifications, I might end up losing your entry. So please, PM me to ensure that I receive them.

criteria;

relevancy to the prompt (20points) your graphic should match the requirements. for each mistake, five points will be deducted.

quality (20 points) please submit good quality entries. anything blurry and pixelated will lead to a deduction of points.

overall looks (20 points) a nice looking cover is what we want here. make sure you don't include pornographic or mature content, religious and political content.

font (25 points) use a font that makes your cover look even better.

voting (25 points) votes come from my friends and family. you can't ask your friends to vote for you.

prizes;

first place.

a follow from me

a badge

i'll check out three of your books

three books in my reading list

review of any three of your graphics

second place.

a badge

i'll check out two of your books

two books in my reading list

review of any two of your graphics

third place.

a badge

i'll check out one of your books

one book in my reading list

review of any one of your graphics

honorable mentions

a badge

one book in my reading list

(the books that I will check out should only be graphic books. Not stories, poems or novels in general)

(I use my laptop for this which I switch only once or twice a day. So I won't be able to reply to your queries right away but I will reply as soon as I see them)

that was all. hopefully, you will participate and have fun :)