truth dare kiss or swear part 3 (kinda a twist but not much)

* I need to find a new name for this so any suggestions leave in comments but here we go*

*HARRY POV* 

then it happened Malfoy's phone started to ring I was so scared to see everyone's gaze on me gasping but most importantly I kept looking at Draco to see his reaction he was smirking "So pottha the famous harry potter has a crush on me Draco Malfoy ~ ha pathetic" he says everyone gasped and looked at me I looked at the ground in disbelief as I think to myself <he was just playing me leading me on to this> "REALLY AFTER ALL THAT YOU SAY THIS!" I say mad and loud "What is little pottah sad for once ha you really are just a wimp you get everything here you finally get to feel how I feel you finally not getting something you want IM FINALLY SOME WHO'S DOSENT LIKE YOU," he says low then loud acting I don't know how it feels. I look at Hermione and Ron who know "come on harry let's just go" Ron says pulling me up from the ground "Ya harry let's go" mione says "I really thought you Slytherins were cool  but I guess not!" she also says "WHAT SO NOW YOU SAY THAT JUST CUZ SOMEONE WAS JUST TRYING, TO TELL THE TRUTH, YOU RUN AWAY YOU REALLY ARE GRIFFINYDOR'S" Pansy says "no NO I KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE SAD I HAVE WATCHED EVERYONE I LOVE DIE I-i-i GET ABUSED BY THE DURSLEYS I k-k-know what it's like so stop saying I don't know IF YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME!" i say as I run out of the room of requirements 

*DRACO'S POV*

we all just stare in disbelief of what we all just heard from pottha "You need to apologize to him Malfoy and also sorry granger for saying anything if I didn't know" Pansy says "It's fine but yes Draco you need to apologize he should be in the dorm's his dorm number is 441 ok now GO!" she says mad "O-ok ill go" I say as I walk out of the room as i walk down the hall to find harry's dorm i hear someone sobbing in the corner i look as i see it was harry, "Oh harry i finally found you" i say "*sniff* what do you want m-Malfoy are you hear just to bother me *sniff*" he says while trying to get rid of his tears "no i came to say sorry that I shouldn't have assumed stuff about you and i really actually do love you i was just scared and in shock of what my friends would think especially  blasie and i know i shouldn't care about reputation and willing to salvage all that just for you im sorry im sorry im so-" i get cut off by a pair of warm lips crashing agianst mine as i open my eyes and see harry had kissed me to get me to stop rambling "its fine malfoy i get it you didn't know and you were scared so would have i have been to lose Ron and mione" harry had sad breaking the kiss "So harry will you be my boyfriend?" i ask scared i going to get rejected because the secen i caused back there "YES ofcourse only if your willing to risk all you have?" he says shocking me "um Oh y-yes ofcourse I'm willing to risk everything for you" i lean in kissing him again and we just start making out for 10 minutes and taking 5 second breaks to breath "do you wanna take this to the room~" i say sucductivley  "sure~" he says as i pick him up seeing my dorm already unlocked and around the corner we keep making out for another 20 minutes we stop to take off our clothes i start to kiss down his chest and suck his nipples i start to pull down his pants and his boxers and i do the same "whats my name potter!" i say hoping he says what I'm thinking "what ever you want~" he says making me hard not exatily what i was thinking "call me daddy~" 

Ok sorry guys ill finish it later there will be a smut warning and I'm spouse to be sleeping but ya I'm not lol so thank you  think i got 677 ranking on Drarry fanfic so thx and hope you have a good day (738-word count)