Chapter 22

Dobby was stood with his back against the door. Harvey pulled his dick out from max and went to get dressed. As max stood up to get himself dressed he felt Harvey's warm cum drop out of his ass.

Harvey got dressed and so did max. Nobody has said a word. Dobby eventually broke the awkward silence. 'had fun there boys' max didnt respond, still breathless from his recent pounding from harvey.

H: yes thanks, was loads of fun
D: where was my invite
H: must of misplaced it
M: maybe later you could come round to ours for your turn

Just as dobby was about to respond, the school bell sounded. The boys all went there separate ways to class.

(time skip to the end of school)

Harvey was laying on his bed relaxing after a long tiring day. Max had to go out snd and help his mum with something.

Harvey heard a knock on his door, harvey opened the door and saw dobby standing there.

D: ready for my turn now, where's max?
H: he's gone out and won't be back for a while
D: i was expecting to have two sexy boys fuck me.

The only thing harvey could suggest is that leo was doen stairs in his room.

Dobby agreed, harvey shouted leo and leo came running up. Harvey and Dobby explained to Leo what the plan was. Leo nodded excited about the idea of fucking an older boy.

H: time we all got naked then and start the fun
D: lets do it
L: okay

All three boys remove all there clothes, soon they are all stood naked waiting for someone to make the first move.

Suprisingly it was leo that made tye first move. Kissing dobby on the neck, leaving marks as he slowly yrauked kisses down dobbys body. Harvey just looked on shocked.

Leo was soon on his knees kissing the tip of dobbys hard 7 inch dick. Leo took dobby in his mouth and began to dewp throat all 7 inches.

Harvey began with his large dick, turned out by what he was seeing. Harvey sucked on his finger before lining it up with dobbys tight ass. Harvey inserted his finger into dobby. This caused dobby to thrust forward into Leo's mouth. Leo carried on sucking.

Soon dobby was on edge and with out warning fired 7 shots of his hot sticky cum into Leo's mouth. Leo swallowed all of them.

H: dobby lay face down on the bed
D: why?
H: me and leo are going to fuck you

Dobby laid face down on the bed as he was told. Harvey whispered something to leo.

Leo and harvey got onto the bed. Harvey and leo lined there dicks up with dobbys ass.

Dobby soon felt both boys insert there dicks into his ass. This wasn't what dobby had expected. Leo and Harvey found there rhythm. Harvey loved feeling his dick rubbing against leo's in dobbys tight ass.

Dobby was moaning loudly and so was harvey. Leo was quiet as he was trying so hard not to shoot his cum yet.

The three boys have been fucking for around 30 minutes. In there own world that they didn't hear max come home.

Max was feeling horny and msde his way up to his room as he wanted to wank. Max was just about to shut his door when he heard moaning coming from Harvey's room. It wasn't harvey he heard.

Max decided to not disturb harvey and went to his room.

Back in harveys room, the three boys were still at it. Leo moaned loudly snd shot hus cum into dobby. Harvey could feel leo's dick pulsing against his own. This sent harvey over the edge. Harvey released 9 streams of his cum into Dobby.

Dobby was the last to cum, shooting 6 shots of hot cum over harveys bed. All three boys laid down on harveys bed naked and sweaty.

H: im gonna go toilet, wait here
D: where else would i go
L: okay

Harvey used the toilet on his way back to his room he could hear noise in maxs room. Harvey peeked into maxs room and saw max fast asleep on his bed with his hard dick in his hand and porn still playing on his phone.

Harvey just smiled and closed maxs door. Harvey went back into his room. Dobby and leo were still naked and cuddling uo to each other fast asleep. Harvey laid at the side of them both and was soon asleep.