Chapter 71

Final day of their trip in New York went uneventfully. Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan didn't do much except going for some shopping to purchase gifts for their family and friend. Both of them decided to not inform their family or friends about the things happened previous day, until they reach back safely.

When Xiao Zhan enquired about how they caught him so easily yesterday. Yibo just hide the point that he actually fainted and told him rest of the things, to avoid Xiao Zhan making fuzz about meeting the doctor to have a health check up.

After they finish shopping and packing, the couple spent their time simple holding each other and walking around the streets and enjoying the beauty of the city in the final few hours of their trip. Both felt completely content. Even though Xiao Zhan refuses to loosen his protective grip on his husband, Wang Yibo didn't complain about it much. Since, he knows that his husband is yet to recover completely from the things happened yesterday.

Xiao Zhan even apologized to Wang Yibo multiple times for leaving him lone yesterday. Wang Yibo tried his level best to make his husband understand that, it is not his fault at all. But Xiao Zhan was stubborn to believe it. At one particular point, Yibo threaten Xiao Zhan to stop feeling guilty for the things which he is not at all responsible or else, it will only make him sad and depressed. And as expected, it worked well and in no time Xiao Zhan stopped blaming himself.

When finally got settled in their bed that night, both Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo felt more relaxed, satisfied and happy. Their love making was more emotional and passion driven that night. It felt completely new as if they are doing it for the first time. After spending passion filled hours in the bed, both of them fell into deep sleep in each other's arms.

Next day the couple when the couple flew back to their country, they expected only their driver to pick them up. Instead when they found the Mo on the airport to pick them up, both Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo understood clearly that, their family already knows everything.

None of them spoke during their car journey. Instead of going back to their villa, Mo drove, Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo to the Xiao's mansion. The couple understood the reason without asking anything to Mo.

Xiao Zhan turned towards his husband and spoke in a low voice, "Bo di"

Yibo - "Zhan ge?"

Xiao Zhan - "Be ready face our parents".

Yibo - "Our parents?!?!"

Xiao Zhan - "What do you think? Our parents will take it light when it comes to their one son's safety?"

Yibo -"You are correct".

Both of them held their hands tightly and took a deep breath as they prepared themselves to face their parents as they entered the mansion.

As soon as they entered the living room, they found both their parents waiting for them in the living room. Along with them Mi, Lay and Yang was also got seated with them. It was clear from their reactions that the quartet has already got share of scolding from their parents. Yibo and Xiao Zhan looked at each other with concern look, as they walked towards them.

Mrs. Xiao was the first one to reach the boys and checked them from head to toe to make sure both are fine and she was followed by Mrs. Wang. Both the mothers scolded them for hiding things from them and ended up in trouble. Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo tried to convince them by saying that, they are fine and everything has been taken care and nothing to worry anymore.

Mr. Xiao - "A-Zhan, I we are really disappointed with you both for your carelessness. You both should have brought everything to our notice, so that I and Mr. Wang might have handled it in the initial stage itself. Instead you all kept everything away from us and ended up in such a mess."