Chapter 4 • A Girl With Braided Hair

[Lyrics From: 'My r']
————
>Word Count: 1027<
————
{Third POV:}
————

It's around 8:45 when Izuku wakes up with a yawn. "Alright, gonna eat then get to work on my costume and support items!" Izuku says cheerfully, setting a morning goal/ plan for himself like he does everyday.

And like he said, Izuku went to his working fridge (That he found in the dump and fixed) and grabbed some milk, along with cereal and a bowl and spoon.

Pouring the milk first then the cereal, something Izuku picked up from his dad, he began to eat. While eating Izuku had a memeory from a few years ago when he was 5.

{2 years ago: Monday May 7th, 2318. 6:03am}
-Midoriya household-

A drowsy Midoriya walked down the stairs in his pro hero: Dragon themed pajamas. "Good morning Papa, good morning mama," Izuku says tiredly as he rubs his eyes.

"Good morning my little bean how did you sleep?" Hisashi Midoriya, Izuku's father, asks the tired boy as he eats cereal. "Pretty good, I had a really weird dream tho," Izuku says as he walks to the fridge to grab the milk.

"Really now? What was it about?" Inko asks as she washes the dishes, watching her son grab the milk hoping he doesn't do what she thinks he's about to.

"We all went to the park and I went down the slide. When I came out I was a small green kitten," Izuku begins as he grabs the cereal from under the cabinet. "Oh really now? Were you a cute kitten?" Hisashi asks, getting interested in how the dream continues.

"Yeah, of course I was! But anyways, you guys panicked and took me somewhere," Izuku continues as he grabs a bowl and pours the milk into it. "I ended up getting lost, but-" Izuku begins but is cut off when he catches a glimpse of his mother's face.

"Momma? Are you okay?" Izuku asks, as he notes the look on her face as disgusted and petrified.

"Izuku..." Inko starts. "Yes?" "Did you- did you just-..." Inko stutters out. "What is it! Tell us already I wanna know what he did!" Hisashi pouts playfully.

"Did you just...Pour your milk first?" Inko finally asks. "Yes? I did, is there a problem with that?" Izuku asks tilting his head slightly in confusion, as his father looks at Inko then Izuku's bowl of milk, then back to Inko.

"Pfft- BAHAHAHAHA! He totally did!" Hisashi yells between laughs and snorts. "Hisashiiii! Look at what you've done! You've made him like you! I don't think I can deal with another person pouring their milk first then cereal!" Inko yells, pouting.

Izuku blinked a few times before joining his dad in laughing as Inko poured the milk back into the carton and made Izuku do it again, but 'the right way'

{Present}

A bitter-sweet smile graces Izuku's face at the memory, his hand automatically going to grab the necklace the previously belonged to his mother. A single tear flows down Izuku's freckled cheek.

"Anyways, I need to get to work on some support gear!" Izuku cheers, an almost unnoticeable sadness behind his voice, as he redirects his brains thoughts from the past.

Izuku walks over to his desk and swivel chair and sits down. Using his feet to launch Izuku pushes himself towards the haul of items he previously got from the beach.

Grabbing the microwave, the two phones Izuku found and some tools and other appliances Izuku found beforehand, Izuku pushed himself towards his table and got to work.

The first thing Izuku did was work on his civilian phone, which is the smaller less bulky one, he first took off the back and inspected it.

Izuku's helped his father fix phones before so this was fairly easy.

A few removing of parts, creating makeshift parts that are better then the original, a better battery pack, and 1 hour: Izuku was done!

"Now for the moment of truth.." Izuku mumbles under his breath as he goes to plug the phone up on its respective charger.

Within a few minutes the screen goes from black to a dark blue for a few seconds before going to its lockscreen.

"Yes! I'll set this up tonight, but for now I could maybe begin to work on my costume.." Izuku says as he looks at the pile of clothes and cloth on the floor beside him.

Izuku sighs as he grabs his sewing kit, and sight enhancing googles that he found on the beach (fully functioning).

First he thought, "how long will it take for me to actually go out and fight..?" He thinks for a second. "Ok, I'm seven now, and very short, so maybe when I'm 10? Or 9, I'm naturally short but I'll be taller then I am now...so 9 should be good," Izuku mutters to himself.

"Anyways, let's get to work!" And with that Izuku began to make his hoodie. He had found plenty of fabric the right colors for his costume, and a hoodie the right color beforehand.

After 2-3 hours Izuku completed the hoodie, it looked just like he planed! A dark green hoodie with a dark green x and bunny ears (that serve no purpose other then decoration).

Izuku was proud and decided he would buy some air filters. He walked over to his bed and grabbed his wallet, inside was ¥53640.50 (500 US dollars).

"I'm going to need more money soon...Maybe I should see if I can make my own air filters..yeah, they should be better quality anyways," Izuku says as he puts his wallet down and walks outside to the dump.

It's around 11:30(am) so Izuku could hear people driving by on the other side of all the trash. Deciding to ignore the noise Izuku continues to look for an air filter, or the makings of one.

After 30 or so minutes of walking around the dump Izuku found 2 air filters, parts to enhance said air filters, more cloth, and things that can be of us to him.

Izuku then walks back to his camper to get to work.

-x-

Heyyy guys this is my last premade chapter because wattpad decided to be a rich and delete my other three 🤡🤡

So I'm going to go into my depressing dark hole and get to writing bye bye