-Pocky Game-

You grinned to yourself, a box of classic chocolate pocky in your hand.

You made your way over to Kemna, a pocky stick in hand.

You placed it in your mouth and sat down next to Kemna.

He was playing a game, and you gently poked his mouth with the chocolate biscuit.

He looked up and raised an eyebrow.

"What is this, (Y/n)-chan?"

Taking out the chocolate treat to speak properly, you explained.

"It's a game! You love games, right?"

He nodded.

"So, how does this work?"

You raised a brow.

"I though you would already know. Anywho, we each take an end of the Pocky, and take turns to bite it. The one who breaks the biscuit loses, and has to do whatever the winner wants them to do for the rest of the day. If we kiss, it's a tie." You explained, putting the Pocky stick back in to your mouth, waving it teasingly.

Unbeknownst to you, Kemna was very familiar with the game. He took the other end, and started nibbling.

You smirked victoriously, and bite of a little bit as well.

You each took turns, until there was around 5-6 centimetres left. The both of you were still nibbling, but there was a slight blush on your faces.

You blushed, even more, when you felt Kemna's hot breath on your lips, and would have backed away, had Kemna not done something.

He leaned forward and captured your lips in his, holding your waist so that you couldn't escape.

For a second, you were shocked, but melted into it.

❀ 。゚ : *. .* : ゚.❀

"Ready for round 2?"

- ❀ end ₊˚.༄ ೃ -

Nobody wanted to play the pocky game with me when I brought a box with me to school...

~ Cloudy Skies

[Cloudy skies helps me with writing this story in quotev.]