~Chapter Five~

Gown you will be wearing  ⬆️

Narrators P.O.V

The maids spent their whole afternoon making the princess look astounding for the grand ball, Primrose and Marion only observed as the maids did their job while picking up the pieces for the to be seen as this perfect deity. Marion slowly leaned near her lips near Primrose's right ear and spoke above a whisper."She's perfect dear."

primrose smiled while giving a short nod and replying back in a calm but seemingly happy tone. "Perfection doesn't exist Marion but i do believe in your theology.

After the continuation of exchanging of words their gazes soon focused towards the young princess being dressed up. A golden gown that rest upon her body, revealing the curves through the tight fitted silk.

The maids stepped away from the princess and stared at (Name) with awe and a hint of shocked as if they

never saw a Goddess before them;they made her from a princess and into a deity that needs to be worshiped. Primrose couldn't help but jumped into delight and full of excitement."Oh the heavens up above (Name) you look so beautiful!" 

(Name) soon to scoff at Primrose's comment.'as if its gonna make me feel better' she thought while breathing heavily. "I feel like a stuffed up muffin! I can barely breathe in this corset!!"

Marion shook her head in disbelief while proceeded to raise her right eyebrow."Well you better get used to it,after all you are getting married to prince Matthew.

The young princess froze upon hearing the prince's name, that family in dead, while all of my people are dead. She thought as she was gripping the hems of her skirt thus turning her own knuckles as white as snow.

she started to remember the screams of innocent lives being taken away by the hands of that monster. She decided to shake it off then stared back at primrose.

Primrose seemed to be staring at her for a while watching her every move, her reactions but seemed to just brush it off."The dress is beautiful" said (Name) while feeling the soft fabric against her palms. Primrose noticed that (Name) was acting strange so she ignored it. The door was being pounded on, a deep voice that you somehow remembered was  from the morning, it was the guard who dragged you to this room. "Primrose milady, the ball is about to start soon, me and the lads are sent to escort you and her.'' he said 'her" in a tone that is filled with poison and toxicity. Primrose removed her gaze from you and then back to the door. "Oh..um yes we will be out there in a minute." Primrose looked at one of the maids who was holding a golden crown, she nodded at the maid, the maid place her palms out where the crown laid, softly grabbing the crown. Primrose gently placed it onto (Name)'s head being careful in not to ruin the soft curls. Leaning back, she started to appreciate the final product meaning (Name) looking like a pure goddess. 

"Shall we be off (Name)?"

"Yes.."

"Let's go" 

Author Note 

will upload the ball and the weeks that will happen after the ball thank you for being patient!!1