La Llorona

(Chapters will be small)

HOW IT CAME INTO BEING

This story revolves around Mexico and is quite similar to the one of Kuchisakeonna.

There was a woman. Her name is unknown and we do not wish to fund out. She had a unnamed husband and two kids. Her husband was mainly a warrior. He often was at work. Or that's what she thought so.

On a very not done before circumstances, the woman followed her husband when she began suspecting things.  She took her children with her for safety purposes. Till then horror awaited her eyes when she found her dear husband snogging up another woman. She was heartbroken. She and her children came near to a bridge. Out of frustration and madness she threw her both kids in a river only to realise Oh wtf did I just do! She made a attempt to find her kids.  But she knew that now they were gone. 

She soon died of Madness but weirdly, the gods didn't permit her in heaven and the demons striked her unworthy. She became a ghost stuck on land till she found her children. She was later known as la Llorona, the weeping woman.

HOW SHE APPEARS:

She may appear to you on a cold cold night and ask "Have you seen my kids?" If you say, no I haven't, You're dead. the only way to survive her is . Yes they're over there  and  escape while you still can.

Yours only,
Guide to Ghost world,
Vish