Chapter 5

A/n double update

-

Felix could hear the loud whine coming from downstairs and he felt bad for ruining someone's mood that bad.

"I hope he would like this." He mumbled to himself.

He was sitting on the fluffy black carpet right now, with a food container full of small slices of brownie rested on his lap.

He actually has not unpacked his belongings. He did not even have courage to explore the room he would be living in from now on; thinking it was rude. But, Chan kept saying that it would be better for him to wait there, so he got no other choices but to sit and wait.

The creaking sound coming from the door brought him back to reality. His eyes instantly widened as he finally saw who his roommate was.

"You're the pretty guy on the bus." He stated and the lilac boy blushed instantly.

Getting up, Felix approached the boy with a bright smile plastered on his face. "My name is Felix."

"Woah your voice... I'm Jisung. Han Jisung."

"Nice to meet you, Jisung. I'm sorry... I suddenly appear out of nowhere." Felix apologized, still feeling bad about the current situation.

"I wouldn't mind if it is you." Jisung honestly admitted, making Felix's cheeks turn even redder.

"That's uh... Thank you..." He replied shyly. "Oh, I made this for you."

"For me?" The squirrel like boy loudly gasped then grabbed the box carefully. "Can I have some now? I'm kinda starving" He asked before taking a seat on the carpet.

Felix nodded eagerly at that and followed his roommate, sitting on the opposite side.

Seconds later, Jisung stuffed his cheeks with some brownie. Series of giggle coming from the freckled boy filled the room since he found it cute.

"You really eat like a squirrel too."

Jisung hummed. "Not my first time to hear that... And by the way, this is really good. You weren't lying when you said you made this, right?" He jokingly asked.

"Meanie." He huffed, successfully making Jisung laugh warmly.

That day was undoubtedly a nice day for both of them. Who would have thought such unfortunate event would actually bring them together as roommates like this?

One of them would soon hope they could be more than that, though.

-

A/n 🥺🥺🥺