Rise and Fall, Chapter 3.

Author's P.O.V.

Olly was in the elevator, until it went into free fall. "Uh Oh.", Olly Said. The Elevator crashed, and he stepped into the basement. There was a bunch of boxes, a stapler, and some paper and crayons. Olly could rebuild his Kingdom... SO HE DID! Charlie and the others went into the basement and saw him sitting in his Box throne, with his new Origami Soldiers. "Well, it took you 10 HOURS to find me!" Olly yelled. "We heard the elevator go into free fall, so we followed it using the stairs!" Charlie said. "It took you 10 hours to get here. can't any of you teleport?!?!" Olly yelled. His Origami soldiers brought Angel Dust over and stapled him. His New Folded Soldier...

(This boss theme has nothing to do with it, and i will be making up my own attacks and phases. you can search up the final battle and the ending if you want to.)

"Charlie, Don't you see? This is what happens to people who disrespect my RULE." Olly folded His arms into mini versions of himself, and slammed the Ground. Alastor's Cane went through one, ripping it off. "What's all this?" Charlie looked at the person who said that. "Oh Hello  Husk!" She said. "I brought company, as if you'd need it." Husk said, and Olivia, Mario, and folded Bowser came out. "Husk, i'm gonna hit Olly in the eye, I'll need a boost." Said the little girl from Chapter 1. "Alright Niffty." Husk replied, and Niffty jumped from Husk's hands into Olly's eye. "AH! MY EYE!!" Screamed Olly. Olly pulled Niffty off, and threw her.

Charlie, Folded Angel Dust, Alastor, Vaggie, Folded Bowser, Mario, And Olivia all jumped from Husk's hands into Olly's eye. Olly fell from his throne, and the Second Phase Began.