Childhood

"Okie dokie now this next universe is a short and sweet one where Izuku and Ochako knew each other as kids" said Dekito.

It showed a 5 year old Izuku trying to defend a kid against Bakugo and his goons.

"W-why are you being so mean Kacchan? If you don't leave him alone I'll have to stop you myself!" whimpered Izuku.

Bakugo and his friends just laughed. "You think a quirkless loser like you can beat us? We're gonna enjoy beating you" said Bakugo as he and his friends attacked Izuku.

After that they left while Izuku just laid there on the ground in pain.

Suddenly he heard footsteps. He opened his eyes to see a girl the same age as him looking over him. She had short brown hair, brown eyes, and blush marks on her cheeks.

"Are you ok?" she asked.

"Oh my god you and Midoriya both look so adorable Uraraka!" said Mina.

"I-I'm fine" whimpered Izuku as he got up.

"Why were those people hurting you?" asked Ochako, "They were bullying me because I'm quirkless" said Izuku.

"That's mean. They shouldn't do that" said Ochako, "I just wanna be a hero like All Might but everyone hates me for it" said Izuku with tears in his eyes.

"You can be a hero! I believe in you!" said Ochako with a bright smile on her face, "*Sniff* Y-you really think so?" said Izuku wiping the tears from his eyes, "Sure! I'm Ochako Uraraka by the way! My family just moved here!" said Ochako, "I'm Izuku Midoriya" said Izuku.

"Hey wanna be friends?" asked Ochako, "S-sure" said Izuku.

"This is so adorable" said Inko and Mrs. Uraraka.

The two of them then became best friends.

Then one afternoon in preschool.

It was the end of the day and the parents had come to pick up their kids.

Izuku's and Ochako's dads both walked over to see both their kids asleep cuddling together.

"So cute!" said all the girls save for Ochako.

"That your kid?" asked Hisashi, "Yeah. That yours?" asked Ochako's dad, "Yep" said Hisashi.

They tried to pick them up but they both latched onto each other tightly, "No mine!" they both said.

"Ok... this may be harder than we thought" said Hisashi.

It took them nearly 10 minutes to separate them from each other, and even after that they both cried cuz they wanted their friend back, but they still saw each other the next day anyway, and the day after that, and the day after that, and so on and so forth.

10 years later...

Izuku and his girlfriend Ochako walked to UA together holding hands.

When they entered the classroom they were greeted by their new classmates.

"Get your feet off the desk! That is extremely disrespectful to this school!" said Iida.

"Crap we had to be put in the same class as Bakuhoe" said Ochako.

"Oh hello there! I'm Tenya Iida from Somei private academy!" said Iida as he ran up to Izuku and Ochako.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya, and this is my girlfriend Ochako Uraraka" said Izuku before giving Ochako a quick peck on the lips.

"The two hooked up right after the sludge villain incident" said Dekito.

"If you're here to be all cutesy and crap then leave" said a voice.

They turned around to see a man in a sleeping bag lying on the floor.

"Welcome to UA's Hero course" said Aizawa. 'What is that thing?!' said Izuku, Ochako, and Iida in their heads.

Aizawa then got up from his bag. "I'm Shota Aizawa. I'm your homeroom teacher" said Aizawa as they all took their seats.

Izuku and Ochako knew that many trials and challenges awaited them. But no matter what happens, they'll always have each other.

The screen then turned black.

"That was so adorable!" said Mina.

"Now I wish Izuku and Ochako knew each other as kids in our universe" said Mrs. Uraraka, "Me too" said Inko.

Izuku and Ochako just kept on blushing.

Thx for reading.