2.5

Hana picked up the phone for Haneul who looked utterly confused

"yes?"

"o-okay okay, we'll be there"

She turned off the phone then averted her attention on Haneul, "Come on, it's about the mission" She said putting Haneul's arm on her shoulder, helping her.

-

The two of them sat on the couch waiting patiently at the person who was supposed to assist them. "i'm nervous Haneul" Hana said looking at Haneul who stared into space.

She rolled her eyes before snapping her fingers infront of the younger one "hey! Haneul, are you sure you're genuinely okay?" Hana asked worried written all over her eyes.

"uh yes, i'm sure" Haneul said too quickly, she opened her mouth to say something but the door suddenly opened revealing a tall girl who held bags in her hands.

She stopped in front of them before dropping the bags on both Hana and Haneul's feet, She straightened her outfit before bowing at the two.

"Hello, i am Aisha and i'm here to give you these." She said smiling at the two but only Hana returned her smile. Haneul however, was very distracted about the memory she just had, she was confused on why Jeno looks familiar to her.

Hana nudged her bringing her back to reality as she smile back at Aisha without knowing the reason why.

"now, please do suit up. Boss wants you guys to tie all nct members down to their basement in 48 hours then he will personally come there and finish the business" Aisha stated looking at her wrist watch before turning her attention back at the two killer.

"i'll leave you now" She bowed at them before turning around with her hair spun behind her as she exited the room, door shutting behind her.

They both opened the bags revealing: mission clothes, guns and other stuffs that can kill.

Haneul then opened the folder again, specifically opening it to the page where Jeno's profile was. "I wish after this mission we could go back in cuba again" Hana said taking the clothes out of the bag looking at Haneul who stared at Jeno's picture.

Hana smiled then moved closer to the younger girl. "don't tell me you like him already" She said nudging the girl on the shoulder wriggling her eyebrows.

Haneul looked at her as if she was crazy, "what?- no" she said as she clutched Jeno's picture on her chest, then she looked at it again. "i just don't get it, why does he look so familiar?" she continued.

"tsk, i'm sure it's nothing"

Hana said snatching the photo off her hands before ripping it off to pieces, Haneul felt anger inside of her after seeing Hana do that to a simple photo.

"let's just finish the mission and go back to cuba, okay?" Hana said putting both of her hands on Haneul's shoulder. 

"but i don't wanna go back there" Haneul said in a small voice removing Hana's hands off her looking down at the folder Beomsook gave them.

"What?!" Hana exclaimed in surprise, "you heard me" Haneul said as she started to bring out the clothes she's gonna use for the mission.

"you know what? let's just finish this mission first then we can talk about this after okay?" Hana said pulling Haneul into a sister-like hug.

 "Now let's bring nct down" Hana mumbled into her hair receiving a nod from the younger girl.

does true love's kiss works?