Chapter 14- Somethings Telling Me That You're The One

Lucy's P.O.V-

I was sat at the kitchen table eating my full-English breakfast which consisted of bacon, fried eggs, beans, sausages, black pudding and tomato, go big or go home it's what they say...right? There's nothing like breakfast cooked by your Dad. He just knows. 'Hmm I've missed this,' I shoved another tomato in my mouth.
'Well I'm not going to be cooking it for you at uni so you better not get used to it,' he laughed putting another bacon rasher onto my plate. I was already full but one more wouldn't hurt would it? My phones buzzed on the table. It was Charlotte reminding me of the plans; I was going to meet her at the station and we'd probably stop at the station for a coffee and a chat and then Connor and James would arrive, they are sleeping over tonight and then we are going out to a bar at the other side of London and we'd stay in a hotel- so my parents wouldn't see the state of us... but also because of travel...yeah that's it the tubes finish at 12, that'll do.

It reminded me, I need to ask my parents if they are cool with James staying around. I didn't know how to say it, I kind of just blurted it out. 'Is it okay if James like stayed around tonight?' Both of my parents looked at each other, neither of them knowing what to say. We have never had to go through this before, I've never had a proper boyfriend (not used to saying that yet; boyfriend) before so they don't really know what to say. 'If you're not okay with the same bed, I understand, there is the spare bed in my room,' they looked at each other again, they better agree because I have already told James that it's all fine. 'Look guys, I know you're worried but I'm eighteen,' I exaggerated on the eighteen part, 'I know I haven't exactly had many boyfriends in the past but he's an amazing guy who really does care.'
'Urm wait a second? Boyfriend?' My mum asked slightly shocked, I wasn't sure if it was out of disgust or happiness...there is a very fine line between the two. I nodded smiling hopefully hoping it was the second one.
'Did he ask you?' She smiled.
'Yeah, it was really cute,' I smiled back and she hugged me, 'I will tell you all about it later.' I don't know where my Dad was at this point I don't think he wants to imagine his only girl with a boy but he'll be okay.
'Im not sure, I'll have to talk to your Dad about the sleeping arraignments but for now we'll say he can go in the spare bed in your room and we can see what happens from there.'
'Thanks Mum,' I side hugged her before standing up to leave.
'Oh and Lucy one last thing before you go, you are using,' she mouthed the next part, (A/N if you have seen the sitcom miranda then it's mouthed like that, if not then not to worry) 'protection.'
'Mum we haven't done anything like that,' I retorted.
'Good,' She looked relieved, 'But sweetie as you said before you're eighteen now, the time will come okay.'
'You can trust me Mum.' And with that I went upstairs to get ready.

-

I looked for Charlotte in the herd of people coming towards me who had also just got off of Charlotte's train. She smile at me and picked up speed and we hugged each other. We made our way into costa dragging her bag behind her. I went and got the drinks. I walked over handing her, her drink. 'Latte?' She asked, she took a sip giving me no time to answer, 'you know me so well.'

We talked for a while just 'bout stuff. Just catching up really and we got onto the topic of Connor, she told me about their dates (sparing me some of the details). 'Does he have like a cute nickname for you or anything?'
'Urm well, mostly just Char or cutie or sometimes like gorgeous or stuff like that,' she blushed. I awwhed.
'That is so cute.' I emphasised the so.
'He is, he just loves cuddling he'd happily stay in bed all day watching tv. Even if it is just the crappy day-time tv.'
I awwhed again.
'So what about James, now you're all official n all,' she poked my cheek, 'does he have a little nickname for you?'
'Luce- he calls me that a lot, or beautiful, or lovely, things like that really,' I blushed just like Charlotte did earlier. And awwhed just like I did.
We continued to discuss 'details' before the boys arrived at the station