Till The End Of The Line

Request by NerdyAtTheDisco123

Also, I'm getting a ukulele and I'm tempted to write a Stucky, Stony, or Romangers oneshot where Steve plays the ukulele.

Steve's POV

I found him. I found Bucky. He's still alive. He's coming willingly. This was great! He gets to stay in the room next to mine! We waited in the elevator and Bucky smiled at me.

"Remember that time we did it in the closet and you made that joke how now we were literally in the closet. And when we came out there was Juniper and Dum Dougan standing there horrified." Bucky said with a smile.

"Yeah, and then you said that we came out of the close when we came out of the closet." I said.

"Is anyone still alive?" He asked.

"Peggy is, still kept our secret after 70 years. And also, uh, I don't know if we're, Uh, still together but, uh, it's legal now." I said awkwardly.

"Don't worry, I'm with you till the end of the line." Bucky said. I smiled. The elevator door opened. Stark, Nat, and Sam sat on the couch in the living room.

"You get your boyfriend back?" Stark joked.

"Actually yeah." I said and kissed Bucky. He was a little surprised but he smiled. We broke apart and looked at Stark, finally he was at a loss for words. I looked at what they were watching, the news.

"And now to our latest story, the total civilian casualty count of the Insight Incident at the Triskelion as been released by Shield. 5,781 Injured and 2,936 dead." The reporter said. I froze. That was my fault. I could have saved them but instead I saved my love.

"I'm gonna go to my room." I said quickly and walked away. I drew. And drew. And drew.

Sleep didn't come easy to me that night. I could have saved those people. I could have done something! I would have found Bucky later. Finally I fell asleep.

"You killed us!" A crowd of disembodied heads shouted at me.

"My son! Save my son! Noooo!"

"This is your fault!"

"Stop! I already know that! I'm stupid!" I yelled and fell to my knees.

"I was gonna go to collage!"

"I just got a job!"

"I'm sorry!" I shouted.

"Where's my baby! She was at daycare!"

"I had my whole life ahead of me!"

"I tried my best!" I yelled.

"Murderer!"

"Liar!"

"You just saved your friend, not us!"

"I know but-" I yelled at the head.

"Selfish!"

"I know it's my fault!" I shouted.

"I though you stood with the people!"

"Steve your stupid!" Bucky's head said.

"Buck, what about us! I love you!" I begged

"Evil!"

"Why save Bucky? Why not us?"

"Wake up you idiot!" Bucky's head said again.

"I don't wike Captain America, he took daddy from me." A four year old said.