John Laurens

John's p.o.v:
I sigh as I come up to the front desk with Hercules. "Hello, my name is Hercules Mulligan and this is John Laurens behind me." Herc said to the front desk person

"Ok. Let me see.... Oh here we are." She said getting our papers and our dorm keys. She explained to both of us the stuff we needed to know before we thanked her and left.

"Sooo. John, are you still going to be making you know what for you know who?" Herc asked.

I'm a secret agent but Itold my family that don't work with me that I make gadets for all the HQ's around. I don't want Hercules or any one else in my family to know that I actually go out on dangerous missions and go under cover and all that. They already worry for me and my...... Heritage.

"Uh ya.... But remember, no one else needs to know." I said in a bit of a small voice loud enough for him to hear.

Me and Herc are adopted by the Laurens family but I was the only one of us two to adopt the last name Laurens.

"Which part?" Herc asks me.

"Both Herc. You know the rule for the other part..." I said

Herc's biological parents died when he was around 10 or 11 and mine died when I was around 2 years of age. Great thing about Eleanor and Henry is that they never kept my 'adoption' secert from me and had actually told stories about my biological parents. Its mostly Eleanor who speaks of the stories since Henry just kinda tries to avoid me and Herc most of the time ever since we had came out.

"So who is your roommate? Or roommates?" Hercules asks me

"Hm? Oh. Ummm Alexander Hamilton and Thomas Jefferson. What about you?"

"Lef and someone named Jay og"

"Oh wow. Lucky." I said as we head for Hercule's door after getting his stuff from his car. We soon came to his dorm and he opens the door which also means that at least one of his two roommates were there. Herc opens the door and soon get what I like to call tackle hugged by his boyfriend

"HERC! Mon amour!" Lef says with his French accent.

"Is that the other mate?" Another voice asks. His hair was blonde and spiky. It seemed that his eyes was close.
"Heh. Looks like I'm the last roommate here. And yes I am. You must be Jay Og. Name is Hercules Mulligan if you didn't know. Nice to meet you." Hercules says getting up and going to shake Jay's hand. That's when I realised that Jay's eyes weren't really closed but they weren't all the way opened either.

"That's me. Nice to meet you too Hercules. You can just call me Jay tho." He says 

"Ok. You can call Me Herc instead of Hercules. Oh and My adopted brother is over there too. His name is John Laurens but just call him John or Laurens. Which ever why you like."

"Ok. Hello John." Jay says. I wave a bit saying hi back.

"Anyways Laf, wanna help me and John get his stuff to his dorm?" Hercules asks.
"Of course!" Laf says before running out of the dorm, drags me along with hercules following.

*time skip*

I ended up being the second one to my dorm but the roommate that was there before me wasn't in the dorm. I only know because out of the three rooms, I had a choise between two. I soon say bye to Herc and laf and go to set up my room. I soon get a text message from my boss.

[UTHQ_Bose: John, I need you to do a mission. You will be joined by at least 2 maybe three or four other people. You will meet up with them at 10 PM in in the alley way across from your nearby park. You all will be handling someone named king George the third. Be careful. He is really dangerous.]

I read the message a few time.to remember every detail of it before responding back and deleting his message. Thats when I hear talking and the door to the dorm opening and closing.

"Ill change my drinks for a week then!"

"I still think you wont last it!"

"Whatever."