six.

the museum interests taehyung entirely. he loves observing the ancient objects, protected behind the glass.
dea adores to watch him.
she loves the way his usually serious mysterious face breaks into a wide mouthed box like smile of delight, sometimes sounds of cute appreciation coming out with it.
he occasionally turns to her pointing at the thing he's fascinated at and spams his iphone with pictures.
the child in him shows, the scrunch of his eyes, dea thinks.
he stands straight and takes his attention to the two large doors. on the door it reads NO ENTRY.
"come on!" he grins and dea shakes her head. "it says no entry taehyung!"
taehyung rolls his eyes and pouts. "don't be a spoil sport"
dea rolls her eyes back at him, however it symbolises a "fine"  taehyung smiles and opens the doors.
a huge room, with only a statue of a man, crouching, a pair of black wings sprouting from his back is placed in the middle of the room, chandeliers above them.
and the echo of classical music washes into the room.
taehyung spins to face dea a mischievous glint in his eye.
he grabs her hand and brings it to his lips.
they feel soft and plump against her smooth skin, and a peony shade flushes to her cheeks as he looks up at her, removing his lips from her hand.
"care to dance m'lady?" he says in english, a thick korean accent showing.
dea giggles, and smiles warmly at him.
"why of course!" she replies in broken yet soft english.
he offers her a box grin, before slipping his hand in hers, and putting the other firmly on her waist, as her arm comes up to his shoulder.
they begin to sway to the classical music.
immediately dea recognises it as claire de lune, definitely her favourite classical piece.
right now, the girl feels taehyung's gaze on her, and she doesn't know whether to look up or not.
she dares herself, and her huge orbs meet his own.
he's beautiful, raven waves falling into his eyes as he stares down at her, hand on her waist, his other slipped in hers. his eyes read something she can't work out, and his lips, cupid bow shaped look so soft and tempting.
it's then, when her eyes are fixated on his lips, she realises how their bodies are pressed against one another's, tension thick in the air.
the moment seems beautiful.
"i refuse-" dea whispers, causing taehyung to frown slightly. she leans a little closer, so their noses almost brush "-to believe you're real" she finishes her sentence and taehyung's expression softens.
dea freezes as taehyung rests his forehead against hers.
all she can think about is his lips.
"dea-"
the museum doors open and a security guard stares at them furiously as they break apart.
"you're not meant to be in here." he yells and dea stares at taehyung eyes wide in horror.
"taehyung what do we-"
"run" taehyung whispers and grabs her hand, and begins to sprint.
"get right back here!" the security guard begins to sprint after them, and taehyung breaks into a marathon, dragging dea behind him.
the security guard, overweight and red faced is screaming in protest as his little legs slow him down.
dea looks behind her and begins to laugh.
taehyung mimicks her as he sees the security guard stop to pant.
they stumble out of another pair of doors and into the fresh daylight. giggling and panting, the pair hold onto eachother for support.
"that was something" dea laughs and taehyung chuckles in agreement.
"shall we get a cab back?"
"i have no euros" she says softly and taehyung bites his lip.
"neither do i. we'll walk." he places her hand in his, and the pair begin to walk through the city.
dea cant help the butterflies freeing themselves from the cage and swooping around in her ribs.
she doesn't want to bother try trapping them back in the cage.