028

i went to go take a shower. I took kinda long because I was kinda nervous. I got out the shower and got changed.
YOUR OUTFIT

I let my hair down and brush out

I let my hair down and brush out. When I check the time it was 8:40 so I grabbed my keys and left. I was so nervous. I start driving to the lake. Once I get there i walk down. I sit Alejandro with a picnic. My heart melted.

Ale- I missed you

Ale- I missed you.
Mel- I missed you to.
WAIT WHY DID I SAY THAT IM SUPPOSE TO BE A BAD BITCH.
He pulls me into a hug. I missed this honestly. I wrap my hands around his waist.
Ale- I'm so sorry. I should've never cheated on you. You deserve the world you treated me so good.
I felt his tears hitting my head. I looked up at him and he looked down to me I playful hit him.
Ale- not my fault your short.
Mel- yeah yeah.
I hide my face on his stomach and he plays with my hair.
Ale- I love you. I'm so sorry I hope you can forgive me.
I look up at him and his eyes were so watery. I stand on my tippy toes and gave him a kiss.
Mel- I forgive you, and I've missed you like crazy.
Ale- I've missed you to and ima do better princess.
I smiled and I kissed him and he kissed me back.
we sat down and ate the food.
Ale- you going to playlist
Mel- yupp ima be up your ass Ik a lot of girls gonna be there
Ale- come here
He pulled me closer and kissed me, I kissed him back and I laid on his lap.
Ale- ima take you to the fair tomorrow alright.
Mel- let's go with the boys
Ale- alright finee
He plays with my cheeks and my hair.
Ale- I wubbb uuuu
Mel- I wub you toooo
I laugh and he smiles.
I check the time it was around 11.
Mel- sleep overrrrr
Ale- yess cmon
We pack the basket and I drive back to the house. When I open the door my parents turn around and look at us.
M- WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?
Ale- I wanted to apologize to her about something I'm sorry.
D- you had us worried, but come sit ale. We need to have a talk
Me and my mom got up and went to my room.
ALEJANDRO POV-
When we walked inside Melissa parents were upset that she came home late, I feel bad.
Ale- I wanted to apologize to her about something I'm sorry
M/D- you had us worried, but come sit ale. We need to have a talk.
Melissa and her mom left to her room and I sat down on the couch worried.
M/D- I heard what you did. I thought you were better Alejandro.
Ale- I'm sorry, my mindset wasn't good, just having "clout" is the worst, everyone was hating on her for no reason my ex wanted to attack her.
M/D- please son don't do that ever again, I heard all of you guys are going to playlist. You better take care of her.
Ale- yes sir I'm extremely sorry for everything.
M/D- mistakes happen now you can go.
I got up and went upstairs to Melissa room, her mom left.
MELISSA POV.
i sat down on my bed with my mom.
M- you forgive him.
Mel- yeah even tho he hurt me.
M- mistake happen hun, I learn that from your dad he cheated once but he changed for good.
Look at you girll you got momma hope and body.
We laugh and I hug her
Mel- thanks for been here ma.
M- anytime baby.you excited for playlist baby
Mel-Yess!!
M- well Your going to have hella fun.
Mel-thanks mami
I give her a hug and she rubs my back. We hear the door open and it was ale
M- I'll leave you guys alone.
She got up and left and closed my door.
Ale- my spare clothes here
Mel- Max's room
Ale- alright I'll be right back.
He left and I went to get changed.
YOUR OUTFIT

With some gray shorts and some socks

With some gray shorts and some socks. Alejandro comes back into my room he sits on my bed while I lay between his lap.
Ale- I've missed you baby tell me how it's been
Mel- well I got a better body now and I'm really proud, Taylor was right about my body how I was going to get my mommas curves, I've been focusing a lot in soccer we got our pictures taken and my cheerleading picture to with Taylor and Eileen.
I got up and showed him the picture frame.
Ale- look cute my baby is with her Jersey
he squishes my cheeks and kisses them. I start giggling
Me- i still got your Jersey It huge tho
I go put his Jersey on.
Ale- I remember you coming to my games and you cheering me on, I feel bad i never went to none of yours and the boys told me you were doing really good at soccer
Mel- yessir you know the mf vibes
He laughs
Ale- wanna make tiktoks?
Mel- YES!
I go grab my ring light and change my led lights to green and we did the dance KOLORS. We were having so much that night. I really love him and I really Missed him.
Mel- babyyy can I do your makeup
Ale- fucks no babyyy
We were laughing.
Mel- pleaseeee
Ale- fine
Mel- YAY
I drag him onto my vanity and I start doing his makeup he kept moving so much.
Ale- you done yet?
Mel- uhm I'm not finished
We laugh and I continue doing his makeup. After a good 30 minutes we finished.
Mel- HOLD UP I HAVE A WIG
I run to my closet and grab a wig.
Ale- since when you wear a wig?
Mel- since me and roshaun had a sleep over with Alvaro
I put the wig on Alejandro and I was laughing so hard.
Ale- BROO I look hot
I started laughed and we took some goofy pictures. I took off ale makeup and we laid down back in bed listening to music. We were having so much fun. I laid down on his lap and we were just watching Mattia new YouTube video. It was around 4 and me and ale were already asleep. I love this kid.