four

CHAPTER FOUR OF THE BOOK 'WHY'
POV: HYUNJIN

CHAPTER FOUR OF THE BOOK 'WHY'POV: HYUNJIN

<>~<>~<>~<>~<><>~<>~<>~<>~<><>~<>

you told me that you want me to meet your internent friend. you pratically said it was a boy. i hope we can be friends then.

we planned the meeting, at the nearby mall at 5pm. isn't the sky so clear? well that's what i thought

you wore a black t-shirt with a nice design, black pants with chains on the belt thingy, you get me you know. you have a nice style

i wore a plain white t-shirt and jeans. how basic was i?

i took the car keys and started to drive my mother's car, my focus was on the road. you were beside me smiling at the outsides.how cute were you?

the car was silent, the chill music filled the silence. and here we are, the mall.

you grabbed your phone and turned to me saying that you'll call him. i just nodded and sat down beside you.

( italics-you, bold-italics- the friend)

"hey?"

"hey, i'm at the restaurant. i've reserved three seats for us"

"oh really? you don't have to you know. Thank you though!"

"my treat madam!"

"jeongin, im gonna hang up okay? see you later!"

(end)

you turned to me and grabbed my hand. you pulled me to the restaurant he told you. the restaurant was so aesthetic and pastel. so cute

the boy over the table waved. so im gonnna assume its him.

he had round glasses and a beret. fully white clothes and a black bag.

you lend the both of us the menus and gave yourself one too. the waiter come by and tries to take our orders.

i see that he was around your age, he winked at you and you smiled. am i non-existent?

me and the jeongin guy already told our orders, when i was about to ask what was yours. he told the same thing, me and him stared at eachother. basically giving a glare.

the waiter served the food, i have something against that waiter. anyways we ate silently, noone was talking.

but you suddenly coughed and looked at jeongin. trying to feed him the cheesecake in your spoon. he letted out a little "aaa" and you shoved the food inside his mouth.

you know this reminds me of the days i would take you to dates. i dont know what im feeling right now but im pretty sure it's not alright