‖ Vlive with Naoki ! ‖

Vlive Title : Dissapointed but not suprised

Date : Regular era

Outfit : 

Naoki was staring at the camera while pouting

Naoki was staring at the camera while pouting .He had been having a live for five minutes but found out that the camera wasn't turned on . He even did an eating show and now the food was half eaten . He pressed the camera while pouting .

"Hi Hi ~ I'm back ! " He quickly smiled when he saw that the camera was turned on . his aussie accent quickly slipped past his tongue . The comment section was flooding . Some even ask about why he looks upset .

"Just now , I went on live but I didn't turn on the camera . I was sad because I thought nobody was watching my live '' he muttered while scratching the back of his neck . He was embarrassed to say the least .

Naoki grabbed the food that was half eaten and showed it to the camera . He decided to do some chilling time with Nctzens and so he prepared foods such as some ramen and a few chicken popcorn . It was a simple meal .

"It's okay , it's my fault . " he chuckled, seeing how the fans were motivating him . The fans can be so sweet to him . He felt appreciated at times thanks to his fans .

" What should we do today ? I thought of doing an eating show but somehow my food was almost finished " he reads the comment section . Wow , how can he read that when it was passing so fast .

" Oh , I'm at the dream dorm right now . I was borrowing Lele's computer since the wifi here is better . " he grinned while answering the question on where he is currently .

"5 year old Kun or 5 Kun "

"5 Kun would be nice . Kun ge is a busy man as you can see . He always overwork himself and we hang out less nowadays . He was always locked up in his studio " he plays with his finger a bit , a habit of his when he was trying to comfort himself .

"If I have 5 Kun ge by my side , one can cook with me since he has always been teaching me new recipes . Then , another two can sleep since he needs to rest . One can continue producing his song , it was his passion after all . The other one can hang out with me ! " he eyes sparkled just when he was speaking of his beloved Kun ge .

"I'm a boy , but i like you . Is that okay ? "

"I don't think gender is important . Love is love , no matter what the form is . As long as you're happy with it . If you're happy , I'm happy . " he smiled softly towards the camera .

"Suggest me things to do , Seasonnies ." he whined since he had been answering questions and was getting bored .

"Watch NCT memes videos ?" he raised his brows . He knows about NCT memes but the fans even make some videos ? That's impressive .

"Ok , I'll search for it " he nodded while typing on the search bar .

"nct moments that butter my croissant" , he smirked .

"That's a creative title , right there " he says while clicking on the vid . Even the thumbnails been making him cackling . It's their 2017's halloween costume , renjun as a smurf .

"Man, I miss nct 2018 . We were all chaotic back then , and still was ."

"Press F for respect , we miss you Chittaphrrr" . He chuckled and fake pouted to indicate that he misses the horse in NCT Life .

"The way Jeno stirs the drink is like how i fry things "

"Hyungie , I'm hungry" a familiar voice echoed through the room .

"Jisung , I'm having a live right now" Naoki smirked toward Jisung .

"Vlive !" his eyes widened as his voice cracked and he quickly stormed out of the room .

"You look good" he read the comment .

"Thank you , but you look better . I love you~" he sang kissing the camera .

"Act as my boyfriend for a minute please ~ "

"Sure , why not"he agreed to the request .

"Honey ? Are you tired ?" he glanced towards the camera worriedly .

"Don't worry , I'll make you dinner . Or perhaps , you want me to pamper you~" he purred at the end of his sentence . Seconds later , he was giggling at the camera .

"Ah , I'm terrible . Sorry , seasonies ~" he bowed to the camera to apologize towards his fans .

"I think I should get going now ."

"Goodbye ~"he winked while winking and turned off the camera .