Chapter 1

Koyuki Karatachi is not a normal girl. She's the daughter of the Fourth Mizukage. Koyuki has snowy white hair and blood red eyes. She was around 9 years old. Koyuki was running from some Iwagakure Shinobi, that wanted her for her bloodline. 

Koyuki has an ice bloodline. Her mother is a member of the Yuki clan but she married Yagura and took the Karatachi name. 

Koyuki was walking home after spending time near the sea. Iwa Shinobi spotted her. They knew she was Yagura's daughter since they have a photo of her. They surrounded her when no one was around, even her Anbu Bodyguards weren't there because Koyuki pretty much lost them while running off. Koyuki froze a few of them and ran. She ran and ran away from them. 

Team Minato, well Minato Namikaze's old team, was walking to Kirigakure. They had a message to Yagura from Minato. Obito and Rin were a little a head of Kakashi but they were close. In the corner of Kakashi's right eye, he could see a white hair 9 year old girl running away from 6 Iwa Shinobi. Kakashi's eye narrowed.

"Obito! Rin! Go ahead and continue the mission, I'll be back!" he says as he begins to run in the direction of Koyuki and the Shinobi. 

"What?! Kakashi-" Rin shouted but stopped when she saw who Kakashi saw. 

"He's going to save that girl. It looks like she's running away," said Obito. Rin nodded. 

Koyuki ran into the small forest in Kiri and tripped on a root, twisting her foot. She landed on the ground, harshly. The 6 Iwa Shinobi surrounded her. 

"No where to run, girl. Lets get you to Iwa." said #2 Iwa Shinobi. 

"Do we have to go right away? Why can't we have some fun first?" asked #6 Iwa Shinobi, looking at Koyuki lustfully. Koyuki's expression was full of fear. She might be a 9 year old but she could tell that his look was not good. 

"I don't see why not." grinned #1 Iwa Shinobi. 

#4 gets onto his knees and pinned Koyuki's arms on the ground with one hand and the other hand covers her mouth. Koyuki began to cry and the Iwa Shinobi laughed. #3 pulls up Koyuki's purple skirt and was about to pull down her underwear until they heard chirping bird sound. In an instant, #3 Iwa Shinobi had a lightning hand through his chest, instantly killing him. 

The other shinobi spotted a 13 year old with silver hair. His right eye was black. His left eye was the Sharingan with a scar. Covering his nose and mouth was a mask. The Shinobi recognise him. 

"It's cold killer Kakashi," stated #5 Iwa Shinobi. The 5 Shinobi went onto a fighting position and charged at Kakashi. Koyuki pulls down her skirt and watches in amazement. Kakashi killed those guys without no problem. Kakashi looks at Koyuki. 

"Are you okay?" he asks. Koyuki shyly nods and tries to get up but yelps and falls down. Kakashi walks over to her and inspects her ankle.

"You twisted it." he stated. She nods. Kakashi sighs and easily picks her up, bridal style. Koyuki's face turns bright red. He begins to jump on the trees, heading towards Kirigakure. 

"So what's a cute girl like you doing out here?" Kakashi asks. 

"I-I was heading h-home a-and those guys s-surrounded me and wanted me because o-of m-my bloodline," she said, shyly. Kakashi nods. 

"So what's your name? I'm Kakashi Hatake," he said.

"K-Koyuki... Koyuki Ka-Karatachi," she said. Kakashi's eyes widen.

"Karatachi? That's the same surname as the Fourth Mizukage," he said. She nods.

"Because he's my f-father," she said. Kakashi was shocked.

[With Obito and Rin, in the Mizukage's office.]

"Thank you, Uchiha, Nohara. Here's the reply," Yagura said, passing the reply scroll to the brown Kunoichi. Rin takes the scroll and puts it in her ninja pouch. Then a Jounin Member busts through the door.

"Sorry for the intrusion, Lord Mizukage, but I'm to inform you that Lady Koyuki has been kidnapped!" stated the Jounin. Yagura's eyes widen. Obito and Rin watched.

"What?! What happened to her Anbu Guards?" Yagura asks. 

"Apparently Lady Koyuki made them loss her and when they looked for her in the village, a civilian told one of them that Koyuki was chased out of the village by 6 Iwa Shinobi. We're trying to find her." they said. Yagura sighed.

"I should've known Ko would do that." he thought. He looked at Jounin.

"Get some more Jounins and search for her. I'll deal with the Tsuchikage." said Yagura. The Jounin nods and left. 

"Lord Mizukage, would you like us to help?" asks Rin. 

"Yes please." he said. 

"What does she look like?" asks Obito. Yagura shows them a picture of Koyuki.

"Hey isn't that the girl that Kakashi went to get?" Obito asks Rin. 

"Must be, since Kakashi doesn't often abandon a mission." said Rin. 

"Your teammate went to chase her?" Yagura asks. Obito and Rin nods. Then the door knocks.

"Enter," said Yagura. The door opens and reveals Kakashi with Koyuki in his arms. 

"Koyuki," said Yagura. Koyuki smiles sadly. 

"Hey dad," she said. Yagura gets up and takes Koyuki from Kakashi. 

"Kakashi, what happened?" asked Obito. 

"Well lets just say that Koyuki here was almost... uh... raped by the 6 Iwa Shinobi." Kakashi said, disgusted. Rin's hand went to her mouth as she gasps. Obito was shocked. Yagura was angry.... no wait, pissed off. Koyuki hugs Yagura tightly and silently cries. Yagura stood there for a few minutes, thinking, before sighing

"Kakashi, Obito, Rin," Yagura called them.

"Yes Lord Mizukage?" they asks. 

"I want you three to take Koyuki to Konoha. I want her safe and being here, in Kiri, will make her life terrible." said Yagura. Koyuki looks at her father.

"But dad I don't want to leave you all alone," she says sadly. Yagura smiles sadly. 

"It'll make me happy, knowing that you'll be in a safe place not in this village. Please Ko, for me?" he asks. Koyuki nods and hugs him tightly. Yagura looks at the three preteen Jounin. 

"Can you three to look out for her?" he asks. 

"Of course," said Kakashi. 

"We'll treat her like we've known her for years," grins Obito.

"We'll protect her, Lord Mizukage." smiles Rin. Yagura gives them a soft smiles. 

"Thank you." he said.