Cholexfemreader

You and chole are dating in this
Warning:cutting

Chole POV

I was sitting in my room, bored. I really wanted to smoke but I know y/n hates it and I still don't know why.
I get up and get my car keys and head to blackwell. While driving I think of what we're going do.
When I get there I sit in my trunk and call y/n but I get no answer. That's weird she all ways answer's. I call again. Nothing. Now I'm worried. I call I more time and nothing.
I get up and go to the dorms and knock on her door. "Yo babe you in there" I say still knocking. No answer. I go to open the door and knowing it will be looked but it's not. She always locks her door. First the phone know this.
I open the dome and what I see is not what I was expecting. I see y/n sitting on her bed crying while cutting her wrist.
I stand there for a few seconds but her crying made me jump into action. "What the fuck are you doing" I tell at her while taking the razor from her. I go over I get dresser know she keeps a first aid kit there. I go back over and clean her up.
"What the fuck where you thinking" I tell at her again. She flinches and I remember she hates yelling. I feel really bad and sit next to her.
"I'm sorry I just can't lose you like I lost my dad and max I just can't. I say looking into her eyes.
She looks away but I hold her chin with my hand. "I love you".
After that she just hugs my and say 'I'm sorry' over and over while crying.
I sit there saying she's ok cus I know I can't talk to her like this.
After she's done cry I say "do you wanna talk about it". She just nods.
"I just I don't know chole you where the only things that stop me from doing this but when Victoria and her gourp started picking on me I just I couldn't take it". I just sit and listen and after I put my arm around her shoulder and we sit there.
"I going kill her" I say bracking the silence.
"Don't you can get hurt".
"I don't care".
"Don't you have class" I say. "Ya I do"
"Then go you don't want to ruin your perfect atedennted. I say kissing her check.
She slime and grabbed her bag and walked out. I sit there and decide to look around her room.
I look around till I see something orange. I walk over I pick it up. Its sleeping pills. And there a note. I read it a start crying with my hand over my mouth.
Dear, Chloe
By the time you read this I probably already dead and me in your arms and your crying. I love so fucking much. You were the only thing stopping me but when the thing with Victoria and Nathan went down it was to much. It started before we were dating and you saved me but it became way to much. I know you will be sad but you'll forget about me in like a year and find someone better and I hope you do. And don't do anything stupid because of what I did and one last time
I love you
Love,y/n
T

here where all ready tears on the paper but know there's more. I just sit there reading it over and over and when y/n comes back I just run and hug her like she's my life line and honestly she is. She's the only thing holding me together and now I know I'm the only thing holding her together.
She leads us over to the bed and sits us down cus I'm not letting go. "Please don't ever leave me" I say still crying. "I won't I promise" she say hugging me back.
Somehow we manged to lay down together and cuddle. We just lay there knowing where safe know.
We fall asleep and when we woke up we just played there together. Until I ruined the moment and said my leg was numb and I needed I go to the bathroom. She laughed and let me go. When I got back we watched movies all day. That was the most scary yet fun two days of my life.