Mikey's Possession

Requested by lil_honeynut69!

~*~

Mikey sat on his bed, feeling pain chorus through his skull. He gripped his head and screamed as his eyes started to glow a blood red color.

"This can't be happening...this can't be happening!" He screamed in pain and terror as he felt himself being overtaken, out of control...

3 hours earlier....

Mikey was in the lair with his brothers, watching an episode of Crognard, his favourite show.

Suddenly, he heard something...a voice in his head. "Michealangelo..." The voice said in a malicious tone.

Mikey looked around in confusion. "Uh, who said that?" He asked, looking around. The rest of the brothers looked at him.

"Who said what?" Raph asked as he turned to glance at his younger brother. Leo and Donnie looked at him expectantly.

"Huh...must have been my imagination." Mikey said, flashing a smile, as they simply shrugged and continued watching.

Then, later that day, Mikey heard the voice again. "Michealangelo...listen to me...fall under my control..."

Mikey dropped the comic he'd been reading and froze. He looked around his room again, but saw no one.

"Uh...is someone there...?" He asked aloud, gripping his nunchucks tight as his body took on a defensive pose.

"I am inside your head, Michealangelo...no one can hear me...only you...now fall under my control..." The voice growled.

Mikey gulped. "Why are you in my head...? And who are you?" The voice laughed a little. "I am a demon...and I am going to take over your body!"

Mikey's eyes filled with fear. "What? No!" He said loudly, "You can't take over my body, I need it!"

Right at that moment, Donnie walked in. "Mikey...? Who are you talking to?" He asked as he eyed his brother.

Mikey froze as he still heard the demon talking to him inside his head. "Oh uh...I was just talking to myself!"

Donnie looked at him oddly. "You were...talking to yourself?" Mikey nodded, putting on a big smile.

"Yep!" He said simply as Donnie shrugged and walked out of the room. "Something weird is going on..."

Mikey sighed in relief. "Great, now Donnie thinks I'm crazy!" The demon laughed. "Oh, you will be..."

Mikey growled as pain suddenly chorused through his head. "Ahh!" He kissed in pain. The demon was trying to take over him.

"Slip into my control...you will be mine, Michealangelo!" The demon laughed evily as he was about to possess Mikey.

Mikey clutched his head, trying not to scream so loud or get that attention of his family. He couldn't let himself get possessed!

Meanwhile, Master Splinter was meditating when he felt a wave of darkness and uncertainty wash over him.

His ears twitched. "Something is wrong...I sense darkness in this lair." He stood up, feeling the presence of a dark spirit somewhere in the lair.

He slowly meditated again, using his spirit to try and find out where the darkness was coming from. He had that ability to do that sort of thing.

Meanwhile, Mikey had somehow managed to fight off the demon, stopping him from becoming possessed...