Request Page

Oki doki, let's get started!

So first of all, I don't own Kimetsu No Yaiba or any of the original characters!! The only things I own are the ideas (unless I specifically say it's not), next thing is rules!!... cuz some things I'm okay with writing, and others I'm a little uncomfortable with and probably will not deliver what you want lol

First rule!

I probably will not do a lemon, cuz although I'm okay with reading it... writing them is a lot more uncomfortable for me and I'll just end up not wanting to write...

If you want a lemon, I suggest asking another author, there are plenty who would gladly do it, I'm sure!

Second rule!

Like I said in the description, Don't get upset if I don't do your request!

Third rule!

Comment on this chapter if you request so that it's easier for me to sort through them!

Fourth rule!

Don't get upset if I don't update immediately. Like I said, I've been working on other stories.

Fifth rule!

I don't have one lol, so that sums it up for rules. I might add some later, but for now this is it!

Things I'm willing to do!

Pretty much everything lol, whether it be fluff and cute situations or angst and heartbreak, although I'll probably dread the angsty ones lmao (I'll still do it though XD)

If anything changes, I'll update here and let you know in the current chapter I change it at.

Also, I'll tag the person who requested a certain idea and if you aren't okay with that, message me privately, share your idea, and let me know that you don't want to be tagged!

That's it though!

The first idea/ideas will be my own OvO