15

ALEXANDER'S POV

Today is the last day I and Iris have in the house before we leave for our honeymoon and I want to make it memorable.

We were all sitted in the living room, discussing what we should do and where we should go when we get there.

"I think you guys should make lots of romantic videos!" Isabel said.

"Don't worry Isa, we will make lots of videos when we get there and we will make sure we send it to you first, ok!. Come and help me pack my stuffs, you too Bella". The ladies left the living room, well except for Gabrielle who was now walking towards me.

"Alex, where exactly are you guys going to stay in Paris?" "Uhm....I don't know yet, but I'll let you know when we get there".

I know Gabrielle staying at our house is weird but she begged me and her reasons were convincing, so I let her stay.

I joined the girls in the room afterwards and they were screaming like crazy. They kept on arguing about the clothes Iris should take and the ones she shouldn't.

"This dress is beautiful Iris, and it'll soothe the moment" my sister said throwing the dress into the bag. "I like this one better Iris", Isabel fake cried.

While they were arguing, Iris left their midst and went to make a phone call. From what I heard, she was talking to Roxanne and telling her to come over and help her pack her things. "Hey Xander!, why aren't you packing?" she asked. "I was waiting for the three of you to finish up what you were doing in the room" I responded.

It took them hours to finish what they were doing in the room, when Roxanne came the screaming and squealing was even louder. They spent most of the day packing only God knows what! I was bored, so I went to the gym Ivan owned and decided to chill there.

.....

9pm

I and Ivan got back home with shopping bags and the first thing Isabel could do was scream and yank the bags out of our hands. Unfortunately for her, what we brought home were joggers and some headphones. We got five headphones, one was for Iris, the other 4 was for whoever wanted headphones.

"You bought joggers!!!!, there's nothing interesting in these stupid shopping bags!!" Isabel screamed.

We started laughing at her, so she got angry and went to her room. She didn't come out at all.

Roxanne was still around so she took one of the headphones and left.

♤♤♤♤♤

Author's Note

Hey guysss!!!
Sorry for the late update. I know this chapter isn't long, I just wanted to show Alexander's point of view. A lot of you said that Ivan and Bella are not in the picture much. Well that's because the story isn't about them, so their part won't be that much. They will definitely have their own story....till then....keep reading💓💓💓💓