Chapter 10 ♡

A/N: Woah 1k++ reads ! Thanks Lovelies ! A lot of blessings to come ! Lovelots mah Baes ! :* Here's now the update:

***

"Hi MJ!" I greeted. She just rolled her eyes. I grabbed her wrist and whispered,

"What's your problem babe? What have I done wrong?"

"Babe ka dyan. Babe mo mukha mo!" She yelled then grabbed out her wrist. I just love it when she gets mad. She's so cute.

I was walking to the hallways. "Hi JK!" Nikki greeted. I waved.

"Wanna join us tonight?" She asked.

"To where?" I asked back.

"MJ's condo unit,"

"Why?"

"It's her birthday!" She screamed. "This is your chance Karlos!"

She's right. This is my chance. Okay I'll admit it. I love her. I love MJ. But she's seems so rude. But I still love her. She's different from other chics.

"Okay. I'll come." I answered. She hugged me really tight. "Thank you!" She said, pulling out the hug and ran away. I raised my eyebrow.

Why did she say thank you to me? I'm confuse? Really?

I simply shrugged off my thoughts and proceed to our next class.

Math, Math, Math. I really hate Math, despite the fact that it is so boring. (a/n: No offense to those who love Math. I love Math too. But no one could deny that Math is sometimes, you know, boring)

"So what is 6a+7a?" our teacher asked. (a/n: that was our lesson this past days, and there are more difficult than that. That is an easy one. Note I'm Grade 7 and I don't know what Grade 8s are discussing in their Math subject)

"Mr. Labajo?" Our teacher called.

"Uhm 13a?" I answered, unsurely.

"13a is correct!" Phew, I am really genius.

"RING!" It's dismissal. Yes! Finally I can go out now to hell! I remember the invitation of Nikki.

Am I going or not?

***

Oh guys! I'm so sorry for leaving you such a filler chapter. But I promise, I'm going to make the next chapter longer than this. But I warn you, don't expect too much, It will hurt you. Hehe! I am so sorry for the filler chap and late update. I'm really busy this pass days and I have writer's block. I am also very busy reviewing for the Science Quest and tomorrow will be our 3rd Grading Exam. It'll be 3 day test. So expect that I will not update for so long. But I promise! Promise to God,  I'll try my best to make this book successful! I SWEAR!

Comment, fan, vote, share

~Noan xx