Drenched

The bed on the other side of the room seemed to be calling you to it, your dripping body itched to just go flop onto the soft mattress, but you knew that you couldn't. You grumbled incoherently to yourself while throwing your school bag someplace else in the room.

On the way to your bathroom you stripped yourself of the black swim team jacket, draping it across your arm to carry as you sluggishly dragged your feet to the shower.

After hanging up your (f/c) and black swimsuit on the washroom doorknob to dry you hopped into the shower, immediately turning the water to its hottest temperature. Your tired muscles relaxed as the boiling water ran down your slender back. You soaped down your body and washed your hair.

After that was all finished you grabbed a razor and began shaving your legs.

(Okay fellas so you may or may not know this but competitive swimmers (like myself) want to do whatever they can to drop their time, and one of those things that they can do is getting rid of all of the hair on their body, I had to do it, I got teased so much. Anyway, that's why we wear swim caps. Hair creates drag in the water which can slow you down. Every. Second. Counts. So yeah, you are gonna have shaved legs and armpits and arms. You also have long nails cuz swimmers do that too because it makes a bigger scoop to move more water. I have a whole scene planned for the future where Tsukki figures out about your shaved legs, it'll be great. This has been my long PSA.)

You finally finished your shower and wrapped yourself in a fluffy green towel. You made your way to your bedroom and began drying off your hair. You were just about to throw your towel into the hamper when your phone let off a buzz. You dropped the green cloth on the floor and reached for your phone.

To: Big Friendly Giant

From: Ray Of Sunshine

Hi!! Is this (L/N) senpai?

You blinked down at the short text message in confusion.

To: Ray Of Sunshine

From: Big Friendly Giant

Yeah... Who is this?

To: Big Friendly Giant

From: Ray of Sunshine

Hinata from the volleyball team! Daichi senpai is making me apologize for the other day... I had to ask your team captain for your phone number...

To: Ray Of Sunshine

From: Big Friendly Giant

You really don't need to apologize. Also... Is Makoto Senpai just handing out my phone number?

To: Big Friendly Giant

From: Ray Of Sunshine

Yup! He gave your number to Tsukishima as well!

To: Ray Of Sunshine

From: Big Friendly Giant

WHAT? Why would he even ask for my number in the first place?!

You blushed bright red at the ginger boy's text. Why does the first year having your number make you feel so embarrassed?

To: Big Friendly Giant

From: Ray Of Sunshine

He didn't! Makoto Senpai just sorta forcefully grabbed his arm and wrote it down with sharpie saying something about a ship sailing?? Is that some sort of swimmer slang or something?