Part 1

AN: Hope you enjoy this new story. This came to me in a dream and it advanced in my thoughts as I looked at a couple of A Capella's.

Just so there is no confusion, Severus and Reed are twins and 29 years old. Toronto is oldest at 35 years and Alice is 32 years old. 

Enjoy!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd PoV

It was dinner time at the Great Hall and everyone was enjoying their food. Well, everyone except Severus Snape. He was just picking at his food, moving it around with his fork, occasionally taking a small bite. He wasn't really hungry at the moment. Severus doesn't eat a lot at all. He is as skinny as a twig and he uses his big robes to make it seem that he is bigger than he really is.

Albus looked over to his Potions Professor a bit concerned. Severus was picking at his food for the past 15 minutes. Before Albus could tell Severus to please eat, the Great Hall doors banged open. Everyone looked at the new person that entered the Hall.

"SEVVY!!" A male voice screeched as a more frantic version of Severus Snape with his hair tied up came rushing towards the Staff Table. 

Severus's head shot up at the voice. He knew that voice like the back of his hand.

Once the man reached the table, he had his hands on his knees panting. His black and red T-Shirt was rumpled and his red shorts were up to his knees.

"Sev. You gotta help me. There after us!" The twin version of Severus panted. Severus began to slowly rise.

"Who?" Severus asked cautiously, dreading the answer. 

Please don't say Voldemort. Please don't say Voldemort.

"Toronto and Alice!" 

Shit, they were even worse!

"What did you do, Reed!?" Severus screeched as he eyed his twin, yes people, his twin.

Reed wrung his hands together.

"I-" Reed didn't even have a chance to answer before another voice called out.

"REED AND SEVERUS!!!" A loud male voice boomed. A lot of kids and professors jumped.

The twins eyes widened and they paled even more.

"SHIT!" They both cried out. Severus jumped out his seat while Reed vaulted over the table. They both ran out the side door just as 2 more figures entered the Great Hall. There was a tall man with a tan complexion, an undercut with puke green hair and onyx steel eyes. The girl was around his height with long hot pink hair put up in a high ponytail and onyx black eyes. They looked pissed as Hell.

"Where are they?!" Shouted the girl.