Tonight We Fight

|Third Person|

|Third Person|

Hope and Landon has been staying with the Argent's clan. A disaster in itself.

Gerard had tasked Hope with the upmost important job on the mission; killing Stiles Stilinski.

Hope didn't know why he tasked her with such a job, and often wondered what his game plan was. There had to be more if he trusted her with the one thing he seemed to want the most.
After Allison, Gerard blamed Stiles. So it would've made more sense he kill Stiles himself, but it was the complete opposite. He wanted nothing to do with the death of Stiles Stilinski.

The young tribrid roamed around the two story house, trying to listen in on anything worth her while.

When she came to a stop in front of a room with the door slightly open she hesitantly stopped. When she peered through the small opening she saw Chris Argent, the hunter that Stiles told her was actually on their side.

He saw her too, and beckoned her in.

"Where's your boyfriend?"

Hope scoffed while crossing her arms over her chest, "Landon is in our shared room. Most likely sleeping the day away or worrying over the mission."

Chris only laughed, "I met Josie. She was quite persuasive that Landon was her boyfriend."

Hope nodded, knowing that the Saltzman twins could be quite possessive when they want to.

"So, today's the day. Are you ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be."

The door was opened suddenly, the two heads of the occupants turning to see Gerard Argent in the doorway himself.

"Ah! It seems my son and protégé have finally become friends."

Chris rolled his eyes while Hope only smirked.

"I was going to come get you, Hope, after getting Chris. But since you're both here... Let's go to the meeting room, we have much to discuss."

Hope internally groaned, this was going to be a long day.

Stiles gasped as he noticed his brother and angel holding hands under the table. His dream had finally come true for the two of them.

"You finally did it!"

Dean looked up with a slight glare in his eye, "What are you talking about Stiles?"

Stiles pointed at the two sitting closely to each other at the end of the table, then to where their hands stayed connected underneath the table.

Scott has walked in in that moment, a smile on his face as he saw their laced fingers as well.

"Oh finally you made a move Dean! I was beginning to think you'd never tell him."

Dean sat shocked, mouth open in shock.

"What's that supposed to mean?" It sounded almost like a whine, to which Castiel merely chuckled before squeezing his now boyfriend's hand.

A certain strawberry blonde walked in, plate of food in her hands. She took a seat beside Scott at the head of the table, nodding a greeting toward Stiles before devouring her food.

Between bites she mumbled, "Like the pack didn't know you two were in love. By the way," Lydia gulped down her food, "you two are so loud even my human ears could hear you last night."

Dean blushed, his cheeks and ears becoming as red as a rose, while Castiel shrugged, not embarrassed one bit.

"You really were." Dean looked up at his brother, Sam clapping a hand on his shoulder with an 'I told you' smirk resting on his face.

"Yeah? Like you were any better."

Sam immediately shut up, his own cheeks rising with a faint blush. Stiles wondered why until a certain former alpha walked in with a newfound glow.
Stiles gasped, "No! You two?! I can't believe it! Since when!" Derek winked at the youngest hunter in the room, trying to keep his love life out of the palms of the pack.

"We were talking about Dean and Cas! Let's get back to that."

Stiles shook his head at his brother, leaning back in his chair ready to tease his brother to no end.

"Yes well, we all knew that was going to happen. But you two?" Stiles leaned forward to point his finger between the both of them, eyebrows quirking with curiosity.

"That really was not something I saw coming."

"Thank you Scotty!"

The entire table filled with laughter, giant smiles on everyone. They all knew the battle they'd fight that night, but chose to push it back in their minds for now.

They wanted a little bit of happiness first.

"So, tell me, who bottomed?"

"Stiles!" Both Derek and Sam's voice ran through the air, causing even more carefree laughter to go around the table.

Lydia finished eating, placing her fork down rather loudly to gain their attention.

"But no seriously, who bottomed?"

Derek face palmed while Sam flicked his eyes from his two brothers and Lydia, knowing they would need some kind of hint to be satisfied.

"Ugh! Fine! You want to know? Both!"

The entire table became silent, the only sound the footsteps of the current witch living with them. She walked in with a plate in her hand, brows furrowing at the silence surrounding the table.

She wanted to ask if something had happened, if there was news she wouldn't want to hear, but the soft chuckled from Stiles told her everything was okay.

"Well damn Sammy!"

And again, the entire table erupted with laughter.

A/N
A filler chapter! Hope you all liked it. The last chapter of the battle to come with be the next one and it might be long!
Not sure when I'll update again but hopefully it's soon!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and give me a follow!❤️