The sleepover.

~Lev's POV~

I throw some spare clothes into my old duffel bag. I wonder what Yaku-san's house will be like. I hope his family isn't as mean as him. And I wonder if their as short as him.
Earlier Yaku-San had texted our team group chat about a sleepover for the weekend. But the only ones who weren't busy were Kuroo, Kemma, Yamamoto, and I. But according him Yaku that was enough people and others could just come to the next one.
  So that's how we got where we are now. Me packing to go to a sleepover with most of my Senpais. This'll be interesting.
  I finished packing quite quickly since I'm a simple person that doesn't need too awful much to thrive. My mom drove me to Yaku-san's neighborhood and dropped me off by the front pouch.
I walked up the stairs (nearly hitting my head on the low roof because my height), then knocked on the door, it slowly opened and I had to look down to meet eyes with Yaku-San. I smile at him, "Hey Yaku-San! Just as short as ever I see."
  All that Yaku does is glare at me and give me a good punch in the gut. Ouch.
  He soon lets me inside though, and he still lived with his parents so I was greeted by his father. And to my surprise a wave from Kemma and Kuroo each from the couch. They're pretty early, well I'm kinda late, so they probably just came on time, still rare for them though.
Yaku-San said Yamamoto would be here a bit later so we were just gonna start without him. I felt kinda bad, but agreed and we went back into Yaku's room, it was kinda dorky in there to be honest.
He had a bunch of posters for old Si-fi movies. But I haven't seen like any of them so I can't say much about them.
We all sat in a circle on the floor. Kemma took his DS out of his back pocket. We didn't really have a plan, so we all just had to think of things to do on the spot. But an idea seemed to have struck Kuroo when Kemma took a unopened box of pocky from his bag.
"How about me play the pocky game? We can do it like spin the bottle by spinning and bottle and whoever two people it lands on have to be the ones to play."
  Yaku-San rolls his eyes. "God you're such a pervert. But since it's the only idea that we can do right now. Fine."
  So now we're all watching as an empty water bottle spins around in the middle of the circle we had formed.
  I was the one to spin it so whoever it landed on I had to play the pocky game with. It began to slow down and it landed on...
  Yaku-San.

Word count: 494.

//hey everyone. Sorry if this isn't very good. I don't write an awful lot. Which is part of the reason I request you don't be too harsh. Hopefully the next chapter about the pocky game will be more exciting. Hope you enjoyed!