~3~

/out of group chat/
3 months the later
Zach🥵- hey kia

Kia-hey bubba

Zach🥵- I just wanted to say that I love you. Your my best friend. I'm leaving for tour tonight. If I don't answer your calls or texts right away it is because I'm busy but that doesn't mean I don't love and miss you. I wish you could be with me on your and I also wish I could meet you. I'm going to admit, I wish we were more than friends and I love you 😘

Kia- oh zachy😢 your making me cry♥️ I love you so so much💗

Zach🥵- ily more baby😘

Kia- woah Zach! Your getting confident🤤

Zach🥵- mhm ily💗

Kia-ilysm♥️

Zach🥵- goodnight💗 stay safe and know that I love you😘

Kia-goodnight♥️ ily too💗

I was going to surprise Zach at his first concert on tour. I already bought the tickets and the concert was tomorrow. I got good sleep so I could be ready for tomorrow. I got limelight tickets so that I could spend more time with him.

Zach🥵- gm Kia.

Kia- gm my beautiful bestie♥️

Zach🥵: I have a concert in 4 hours! I can't wait😊

Kia-I happy for you but look...

 Look at my beautiful Zach on his snapchat☺️

Zach🥵- stop it I'm blushing😂

Kia- you do me now😌

Zach🥵- okay ....

♥️😘🤤look at my bestie🖤

Kia- you should go get ready zachy. Tell chubs I
said hi🖤

4 hours later
What Zach was wearing:

I made it to limelight and walked over to Zach with a big smile on my face

I made it to limelight and walked over to Zach with a big smile on my face. Zach stopped and stared at me. "Kia..." he questioned if it was the real me. I nodded and hugged him immediately. He gave really good hugs. Zach took my face in his hands and kissed me. "I told you I would kiss you" Zach said. A fan was standing behind us with her mouth wide open. "Are you two dating?" The fan smiled. "No we are just really good friends." I replied. Zach frowned when he Heard my response. The fan walked away and Zach led me to a different room without fans. He pulled me close to him and we hugged for a while. "You don't understand how much I wanted to meet you" he said into my hair. I didn't move because I loved this feeling. "Now I have the whole world in my arms" he whispered. I started to cry at how nice and adorable he was being. "Your adorable baby" I said through sniffles. She lifted my chin and looked at me. "Why are you crying? There is no need to cry kia..." he said and then kissed my forehead. "I love you Zachary dean herron. I love you and I want to stay like this forever" I cried. "Screw it! Your coming backstage to meet the boys and watch the concert." He laughed. He grabbed my hand and led me too backstage. There we seen Eben, Jonah,Daniel,Jack, and Corbyn. "OH MY GOD! Kia?!" Daniel said running up and hugging me. Corbyns jaw dropped. I smiled so hard. I was in Daniels arms when the rest of the boy cam over and formed a group hug. Eben came over and hugged quickly. Zach grabbed my hand and turned me around to face him. "I'm sorry baby girl but daddy has to go on stage. Eben will watch you." Zach said and kissed me. He walked off to stage and I stood there frozen. Eben came up behind me laughing and said "I think Zach and you should get a room" I turned around and playfully punched him in the shoulder. "This is my first time meeting him Eben!" I laughed. I watched the boys from backstage and when friends came on my heart started pounding. When Zach did his body roll he looked backstage at me and winked. I blushed a little to hard and Eben came and put his arm around me. "I just booked the hotel for tonight and I got you and Zach a room separate from the rest of the boys. I smiled at the though of being with Zach all night. The concert was finally over and Zach came off stage and hugged me. All the boys came over and hugged me also. I embraced the hug. And got into my tippy toes to kiss Zach on the cheek. All the boys sat there and laughed. "Aww it Zach ya first kiss but it is on the cheek." Daniel laughed. "Actually it's not his first kiss" I smirked. Zach grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. Jonahs jaw dropped "you and Zach have kissed?" Jonah gasped. I nodded and put my head on zachs shoulder. I never thought that I would ever meet him and now I was with him and it was the best feeling of my life "Zach ask Eben what he did" I rolled my eyes and laughed. "What did you do Eben?" Zach asked a little worried. I sat there quietly laughing to myself. "I got you and Kia a room for yourselves at the hotel" even laughed. All Zach did was blush and he looked like a tomato. "Awww zachy"I said and kissed his cheek. His cheeks were hot and I knew it was because of him blushing so hard.  "This is our only night together and I'm going to miss you" Zach said and bent down to kiss me. I kissed back and Daniel looked disgusted. "Come on love birds the hotel is next door" Eben said with a laugh and me and Zach walked hand in hand to the hotel.