4

*next day*
we;re in new york where the first concert it. phase one of my plan. get his closest friends away from him so that means carter, my brother and his cheerleader and jock friends. knowing trey he's definitely gonna flirt and try to get with raven. i just have to be there to film it all. " hey ray?" i smile. "yes" she answers. "what you think about trey" I ask. "well at first i thought he was cute.. now he's just a real jerk" she says. "ok" i say and walk away. i know shes gonna fall for his charm.. he's a player, it's what he's good at. i practically have to follow them all day until he tries something.

im walking from the bus looking for jake when i turn and see trey with his hand on raven's cheek. i smirk and get my phone. out. i hide and record it. soon he leans in and kisses her. i smile as i stop. "bingo.. carter down " i smile. i find carters number and put my number on blocked. i send her the video. hmm now whats my brothers weakness, easy i am. i just have to find a way to get my brother extremely mad at trey . first find jake. i walk back stage and find jake helping with the tech suff. "hey jakey.. what you doing?" i ask. " nothing just bored so thought i would help" he says. "bored.. in new york? oh my god come with me now" i say pulling along. "where are we going?" he asks. "my favorite part of new york" i say. "where?" he asks. "times square" i smile. he laughs. " ok" he says. we walk into the bus so i can get my stuff. as we do trey is glaring at me. "whats up with you" i ask. he looks at jakes and i's hands and glares at jake. weirdo. "where you going" romeo asks. "times square" i say grabbing my back and walking out.
we walk out of MSG and begin our ten minute walk. jake is so interesting and sweet and funny.

the concert just finished and im just aout ready to go to bed. im walking to the bunks when i hear. "carter look i can explain.. no. it's dont hang up.. carter? carter? argh" i smirk to my self. "whats wrong" romeo asks. "someone sent carter a some video of me kissing raven.. i dont care.. i was gonna dump her in a few weeks anyway" he says. how can he just play with girls like that. i walk into the bunk area looking for my earphones. when i find them i start walking back to the others but the last thing i see is a foot then im heading towards the ground. i grab the nearest thing to me but that falls too. when i open my eyes i see trey lying on top of me making me scream. romeo runs in " riley are... what the heck man" he yells. well i guess i dont have to think of how im gonna get romy mad anymore. " ok this is definitely not what it looks like" he says i push him off me and run behind romeo. romeo hugs me. "thats my sister.. i cant believe you" romeo says. " dont talk to me" romeo ads and pulls me out with him. yes. and i know romeo will probably turn all his friends against him so phase one complete. now to make him feel worthless like he did to me. all i need is his number... oh wait i already have it from all those terrible texts he sent me. tonight ill start with a few simple ones like jerk or things like that. i get my phone out and type in. loser i hate to do this but he needs a taste of his own medicine. "what the.." i hear him whisper looking at his phone. i put the number on block. he gives me a weird look i just look away. should i really be doing this? fighting fire with fire ? ehh it's trey he has no feeling.

its been days since i started texting trey. some are getting to him. we are in mobile Alabama and are at rehearsals."hey" raven comes up to me. "what up" i smile. "tired.. just finished our last rehearsal.. wanna go grab some sushi?" she asks. i nod. "so hows everything going?" i ask. "cool.. jake asked me out" she says. i shrug. he's like my best friend i dont really like him any other way. "and you said yes?" i ask. she nods. "aww you would be cute together" i smile. "yah we do don't we?. mom comes up to us. "ready for sushi?" she asks. we nod.

when we get to the restaurant i say i need togo to the bathroom but instead i get my hone out once im there. i just got a text from trey asking who i am. i chuckle. just as im texting back i hear mom's voice right behind me "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" uh oh..