rules

one

absolutely do NOT redistribute, steal my designs, or re-upload my graphics anywhere else except wattpad. I do NOT make commercial graphics, and many of the resources I use are created by other designers. but the final product belongs to me. if you want to pin one of my graphics to pinterest, please dm me and get my consent first.

two

your story must be posted. I work hard on each and every graphic, and sometimes it's sad to see something never put to use on an unpublished story. if your story is close to publishing and you just need a cover in order to post it, dm me and we'll work something out!

three

you can only request up to TWO covers at a time. I found that making cover sets for more than 3 books has been a little difficult haha.

four

please pick up your graphic within four days of me posting it in this book. if you don't reply, I'll assume you don't want the graphic and I will turn it into a premade. you can pick up your order by commenting on the delivery page and I will pm it to you afterwards.

five

please don't hop shop. again, I take time (sometimes between one to two hours) on a single graphic. please be patient when waiting for your order. if I haven't responded or given you a graphic within one week, please reach out to me. then that is a mistake on my part.

six

the password is your favorite uncommon word. please put this in your form if you've read all the rules

seven

please remember to credit me in the description of your story if you use a cover i've made. thank you!

eight

the payment for each graphic is a follow + you must add this graphics book to a public reading list. this way you can stay updated! xoxo

nine

please complete payment AFTER I accept your request. I will not begin your request until you have completed payment. if you do not complete payment within a week, I will remove you from the queue.

ten

I don't do fanfiction covers anymore, sorry! I just did a lot and there's only so much of harry styles I can take haha (love his music tho). also i'm not great at teen fic and romance and chicklit covers so uhhh... order at your own risk I guess heheeh

***