something isn't right

summary; you go missing on a case and the bau are on a mission to find you, but Reid seems the most determined to find you ALIVE. 

rating; PG13 (SFW)

warings; violence, gore, cursing

(love) interest; Spencer Reid

 a pounding in your head was killing you, why was it so dark? you couldn't even remember going to bed, or even... most of the day before, you moved your hand to rub your eyes and a sharp pain shot from your abdomen, "fuck!" you gasped, throwing a hand over the spot, the feeling of something wet set your heart at full speed.

you ripped your hand away and brought it close to your face, you couldn't see it in the pitch black room but the smell of blood was very apparent, the danger of the situation sinking in, 
"shit... where am I?" you mumbled under your breath as you moved your legs carefully to stand up, one hand still planted on your side.

the dark room grew once you made it to your feet and you had one mission, get the fuck out. 

Spencer paced around the conference room of the Evansville police department, his hands stuffed deep in his pockets to keep him from fiddling with his fingers, a bad nervous habit he'd picked up somewhere along the line, "How are we still not searching right now?" he asked in anticipation, "she hasn't been back all night, this guy knew who she was, I think its appropriate!" he finished off, turning to the rest of the BAU and the county sheriff who seemed to all be conversing amounts themselves.

Hotch looked up at the clearly worried man and nodded his head towards him in recognition, "she's only been gone for 14 hours, we can't say she didn't just run away at this point, if it were up to me we'd be looking" 

The light shinning through the cracks in the floor above was the only source of light you could see coming into the area and the heavy sets of footsteps above gave you good enough insight not to try going that way, but as you felt the walls for any windows, doors, latch, you were beginning to think it may be your only way, as the slide your hand along the last farthest wall you felt two long pieces of wood over a window held up by only a few nails

You dug your fingernails in the holes where the nails were hammered in so hard the began to bleed, and just as it was slipping out the board snapped in two and fell onto the ground with a loud, harsh clank, and suddenly the voices from above stopped, and only a soft "she's awake.." could be heard

Your heart prodded your chest with fast hard beats, you turned to the window and yanked the other board from place as the footsteps to the stairs got heavier with ever second, you moved the wooden chunks from your way and pried at the window to open, the door swung open and light flooded the room instantly and the horrors you were  just lurking around in froze you in fear for a second, bodies, chains, blood.. met with a large man, probably close to 7 foot standing at the door smiling

The fear in your heart quickly turned to adrenaline as you grabbed the closet thing nest to you, a large pan the looked like it was for frying, aim and chucked it straight towards him as he began running towards you, to your surprise it smacked him in the center of the head and knocked him to his back with a groan. 

"Fuck!" you exclaimed as you ripped open the window with all your strength and took off into the darkness.  

Reid was the only one left in the conference room, staring down at his phone with tired, weary eyes, if you'd have seen him like this you would've told him to man up, he though with a small smile appearing at the corners of his mouth, part of him wished you'd call him.. tell him you ran off, you couldn't handle the job.. anything, he wanted you to be okay. 

he set his head down on the cold desk and a few tears ran over the bridge of his nose and down his cheeks, the cold room cradling him into a well needed sleep. 

(Part 2? i think this was like pretty okay!) 

(Let me know in the comments what should happen next!)