hi noah

Seconds after I let noah know im here the door swings open to open arms from him. He engulfs me into a warm hug and introduces me to the boys. On the couch sat bryce, blake, and quinton. They all said "hey" and "what's up" and blake winked at me but i dont even think noah saw it. After seeing some of the boys noah asked me what i wanted to do. Honestly i dont know if it was weird but i really wanted a tour of the house. Noah giggled at my request and led the way.

There was a game room, a meetings room, 2 living rooms, all the bedrooms, the pool outside, everyone had their own bathroom, and the kitchen was huge. The sway house was amazing but to be honest the people in it were way better.

After the tour from noah i suggested we just relax and watch a movie because it was already late since we decided to hangout at night. So while all the guys chilled doing whatever downstairs, me and noah went to his room and watched netflix. I awkwardly sat on the edge of the bed since it was my first time being there and noah decided to tackle me to make me feel more comfortable. He joked around about how all girls sit like that and he wanted me to feel at home. Not gonna lie, just being with noah felt like home.

Once we calmed down from laughing , he pulled me in and i laid my head on his chest and wrapped my leg around him. We put on gossip girl since it was the show i was binge watched and forced him to watch it. By the 4th episode he was screaming at the tv that he wanted chuck and blair together and all i could do was giggle.

"I knew you would like this showw" exaggerating the W. "ugh i guess you were right" he confessed.

We talked and watched the show till like 11 pm when i couldnt hear the tv anymore. I drifted to sleep in noahs arms and i wouldnt want it any other way.

In the morning the sun shining through the window woke me up. I turned to see a sleeping noah, nestled up in a ball next to me. I couldnt help not to smile and stay there for awhile. His light snores soothed me and i fell back asleep for an hour.

Noah screamed in my ear and woke me up once he did. I jumped and slapped his shoulder. I was alittle angry but couldnt stay mad after looking at his pouting face. He went to take a shower while i chilled on his bed watching tik toks. One of his newest ones came up on my for you page and i couldnt help not to stare. I huffed and dropped my phone to stare at the ceiling.

I couldn't believe that the man on my screen was in the shower, in the same room as me, and in the same bed as me. I was dreaming while noah came back into the room shirtless with a towel around his waist. I propped myself up to watch him find a shirt from his drawer. He must have seen me in the mirror because he turned around to say "take a picture it lasts longer" and my face turned a bright red.

I continued to look for a few more seconds before going downstairs for breakfast. Noah caught up right after i left the room and we walked down the stairs together. At the kitchen table sat bryce eating a bowl of cereal and working on his computer. I lean on the counter and noah comes up behind me and grabs my waist. Bryce stared at us with wide eyes and screamed " OKAY GET IT NOAH I SEE YOU" and i accidentally slipped "typical bryce". Noah didnt even realize i said that and continued to hug me. Bryce caught on but kept his mouth shut.

From the distance i heard blake blaring music throughout the house from outside so i decided to see what he was doing. I passed by cynthia and quinton cuddling in the living room and went to the pool. I guess noah stayed in the kitchen with bryce because he didnt follow.

I sat down next to the pool to talk to blake and he was super chill.
    "I love your music , is this your playlist?" i shouted over the tunes. "yeah i find the songs on soundcloud"
We were vibing together when he asks for help out of the pool, so i put my hand out for him to grab but he ends up pulling me in. I start screaming when i came up for air and he was lucky i didnt have my phone. He picks me up , throws me over his shoulder and plops me down under the water. I was freaking out and i tried to tackle him but he ended up dunking me. Me and blake play fought in the pools for hours until all my energy was drained. When i got out , i kindly asked noah for a change of clothes , since mine were soaked and went upstairs to change. Noah lend me a hoodie and sweatpants and i couldn't be happier, since these were definitely mine now.

When i came out of the bathroom , Noah sat on his bed and smiled at me, "what?" , "oh nothing you just look good in my clothes" i smiled and jumped into his bed next to him. I came up behind him and wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him down with me. He threw me down and flipped us so now he was straddling me. He hovered over me, chain dangling in my face, our faces so close to each other i can feel his breath on my neck. I wanted to kiss him so bad when he got off of me. i blew the hair out of my face and calmed my breathing. "stop teasing me beck" i said. "what? did you want me to do this?" and he kissed my neck. "or this?" then he kissed my cheek. "ooh how about this?" and he kissed my forehead. "actually i think this" and he connected our lips. i swear my stomach did flips, i felt my cheeks heat up. Our lips moved in sync, while the kiss got deeper , heavier. It was so soft but so aggressive. passionate. For someone i just met it feels like ive known them for so long, someone i have so many feelings for. once the kiss stopped i sat there with Googly eyes. "god noah beck you make me feel some type of way" and i slept over for the second night in a row in his arms.