Part 2

Note. Check out my YouTube channel called JoshuaPlushua. That's all enjoy.

Ryder dropped off Rocky at school along with Skye,Everest and Zuma. 
Rocky Wasn't sure about this. Would he get bullied by the way he looks.
With one ear down and one ear up, or the fact that Rocky was a different pup. All these thoughts kept running through his head until Zuma tried to calm him down. "Don't wowwy dude it will be ok wight" Zuma said. "Right" Rocky replied. Just then someone was struggling to get the combination of the locker to open."Excuse me" the guy said. "Can you help me get my locker open" it was a little wolf pup."Of course" Rocky said. "What's your name" "my name is Seth" he replied. "Seth the little wolf pup" "Hi Seth I'm Rocky" Rocky said. "Hi Rocky" Seth said. "Thanks for helping me with my locker" "no problem" Rocky said. "Where is your first class" Seth asked. "Math" Rocky said. "Me too" Rocky and Seth head to math where Zuma was waiting for them. "Hey Wocky who's youw new fwiend" Zuma asked. "This is Seth" he replied. "Seth meet my best friend Zuma" "Hi Zuma" Seth said. "Hey thewe dude"
Zuma said. They all sat down and waited for the teacher to come. Rocky saw the students stare at him and was getting a little anxious. Until someone said hi to him.
Rocky turned to see an arm like person smiling at him waving. "Hi there" the arm said. "Hi" Rocky said shyly. "Aw don't worry I'm not mean I'm really nice" he said.
"It's just you aren't a human or an animal" Rocky said. "No I'm actually an arm" he said. "My name is Hand Mountain but most of my friends call me just Hand" Hand said. "Hi Hand I'm Rocky" Rocky said. "Hi Rocky" Hand said. Everyone turned to face the door to see a teacher standing there. "Hello class I'm Mr.Goerge and I'm going to be teaching you about Math" he said. Rocky took out his math book and placed in on the desk in front of him. "First class let's get to know each other before we move on"
Mr.Goerge said. "Ok I'll start hi I'm Mr.Goerge and this going to be my first year hear"
"Okay next Seth" Mr.Goerge said. "Um ok hi my name is Seth and I'm excited to be here" Seth said. "Ok next Hand you go" Mr.Goerge said. "You got it hi I'm Hand and I'm ready to learn with some new friends" Hand said. "Rocky your turn" Mr.Goerge said.  "Hi everyone I'm Rocky and im ready for math" Rocky said. "NERD!!!" Someone shouted. Rocky looked to see a boy with no shirt on. "Really Nudist" Mr.Goerge sighed. "Yeah really that pup is a nerd" Nudist said mockingly. This made Rocky feel sad almost to the point where he almost started to cry. He felt tears started to form until Hand tried to make him feel better. "Don't listen to him that's just Nudist thinks he's better than us" Hand said. He gave Rocky a hug and Rocky licked him. "Thanks Hand" Rocky sniffed. Zuma came up to Rocky and said "yeah dude youw not a newd" Zuma said. "Hey Hand and Seth do you wanna be friends and sit with us at lunch" Rocky asked. "Yes" they both said. Rocky felt confident that he found new friends so quickly but how will things go bad, Find out tomorrow. ,To be CONTINUED!!!