Who's that man with the golden locks?

"Shrek!", Fiona exclaims.

"What is it, Fiona? It's 4 am, let me enjoy my sleep." Shrek answers.

"Who's that man with the golden locks?", Fiona asks as she peeks through the window.

"Probably Donkey wearing a wig, now let me sleep, Fiona." Shrek groggily replies.

Outside the swamp, a young, blonde and tall man riding his noble steed with a smirk on his face approaches the swamp with haste.

"Prince Charming is here, I'll render your head from your shoulders you malicious beast and your slimy green ogre younglings!" Charming says in his deep voice.

Charming gently gets off his horse and as he was about to unsheath his sword, a minion of Farquaad approaches him.

The minion blows his trumpet waking all the beings in the swamp. He reads, "Greetings my kingdom! I, Lord Farquaad am happy to announce the annual commencement of the Coronavirus plague. Get your houses ready folks. Also, stay at home, everyone is quarantined. No one can travel starting at 5 am. That's all from your loving king, Farquaad."

"What in tarnation?" Charming asks, confused.

A loud bang was heard from the door as Shrek swings it open. Shrek and Charming exchange looks.

"What are you doing here Charming?" Shrek asks.

"What are you doing here you filthy beast?!" Charming rebuts.

The minion interrupts their tense exchange and advises Charming to go inside the swamp and stay there until the plague is over.

Both Shrek and Charming look at the minion in horror.

"WE ARE GOING TO BE QUARANTINED TOGETHER?!!"

—end of the prologue—