why •kazemaru ichirouta x reader•

Moshimoshi! I'm writing this on my phone so please excuse any grammar mistakes or typos. I'm so excited to write about my little Windcircle. I apologize if this looks rushed (probably cuz it is) but I just wanted to have something out again. thanks for all the support on everything! you guys are truly amazing!

btw y'all i'm really sorry about me being so lazy with updates especially for two-sided and this book. i'm really busy with dance and schoolwork. So, in return for this long break I give you a much longer than usual oneshot.

This was requested by the lovely -dxmii or rather -DemiNii but as far as I know that account got hacked? I don't really know but she requested it and it's windcircle.

This one shot takes place in the Ares Timeline. When Kazemaru is at Teikoku.
So let's get on with it! Sakka yarouze! Minna!

(PS: I kind of got this idea from another oneshot book, but i forgot which one. So, just an fyi this idea is not completely mine or original. <3<3)

y/n= your name

l/n= your last name

n/n= your nickname
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•
You looked down towards the soccer field as Teikoku's soccer team went up against the number one school in Japan, Seishou Gakuen. More specifically at the teal haired defender who had just recently arrived at Teikoku as a reinforcement member.

You had been a manager for the original Raimon team when they won the Football Frontier and had volunteered to come with Kazemaru to Teikoku. No one had expected that from you and had asked you constantly if you were absolutely sure. You yourself didn't even really know as to why you had come. However, you might found out soon enough.

You watched as the team got obliterated by Seishou. As each member started to drop one by one, until the only one left standing was Kazemaru standing helplessly above his teammates. You could sense that he was desperate. That he wanted to do something to fix this to help Teikoku improve. To help himself improve. No. To help Japan improve.

The match had ended with Teikoku getting utterly obliterated. You gave out towels and water to the exhausted players, but out of the corner of your eye you saw the one eyed defender you admired walk towards the club meeting room. (AN: I don't really know if that's what it's called heh) Once you were done taking care of the team, you sneakily made your way towards the room that Kazemaru had walked into. You stationed yourself outside the door peeking your head in, being careful to not make a sound. You watched as Kageyama sat in his throne like chair carefully watching Kazemaru as he walked closer towards him.

Carefully, Kazemaru walked up to the commander, "Kageyama... Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be in prison?"

As he said that, distant memories of what had happened months ago began to come back to you, almost as if they happened just yesterday. You remembered how you watched from the benches as steel panes dropped from the sky like God was punishing the players on the field from above. The thought of your dear friends getting crushed made you shiver, as you thanked Kidou mentally in your head for telling them not to move. You didn't know what you would do if you had lost your friends, but more specifically a swift defender.

You've known Kazemaru ever since you were young when you first moved to Japan from America. You always admired his perseverance and his personality, but always denied the fact that you might like him as more than a friend.

After all you were just a friend to him, weren't you?

*flashback to when you first met the team*