⌁ мㄖη丂ㄒ乇尺 ⌁

~{Author POv}~

dwhat kind of monster would do that" a student exclaimed in disgust.

John froze, his throat closing up, heart now racing. He tried to make his way down the hallway, tripping every few steps. His hands were now starting to shake as tears spilled over.

"John? Are you okay? You look terrible." A voice questioned, worry lacing their words.

'Who's voice is that? It sounds familiar. Claire? Adrion?' John debated with himself.

"John?" The voice spoke again. A hand reached out and grabbed John's shoulder. John jumped, turning around, and slapping the hand away.

'Sera? Sera. Sera!' John confirmed to himself. He soon realized what he had just done.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" John apologized repeatedly.

"It's fine, are you okay though? You look sick. You're all sweaty and shaky." Sera pointed out, examining her friend. "You should go to the nurse's office." She suggested.

"I... I feel like I'm gonna barf" John's hand flew to his mouth as Sera's eyes widened. She started to guide John to the office, still unaware of the situation.

The office door flung open revealing the two teens.

"What the hell?!" Darren exclaimed. He took a second to take in the sight before jumping out of his chair and helping guide John to the bed.

Sera cringed as John threw up into the garbage bucket. He set the bucket down in front of him, his eyes struggling to stay open.

Sera raised an eyebrow.

John's eyes fully shut as he fell back, his hands falling limp. Sera grabbed his back to prevent his head from hitting against the wall. She carefully repositioned him on the bed.

Doctor Darren walked over, grabbing the bucket and moving it over and started checking for everything that could result in the symptoms he had seen exhibited by John along with the ones Seraphina had informed him of.

~*~

Thanks to my friend who helped with ideas.