Back to Narnia

hey guys i kind of want to give you a name like my Faithly's or something. any way... i am back! if you haven't read my first book then check it out before you contiue reading. its called The Chronicles of Narnia-wishess do come true. if you have them i hope you enjoy my new update as usural. I quick shout out to Anna! Thanks for reading my book I love you here's the next one just for you!!!!!!
Edmund's PoV

I stood in the queue waiting to sign up. We had been back 1 year and the pain of sitting around doing nothing was killing me. I looked about 17 or 18 even though I was 16! Having gone to Narnia I guess it grew me up quicker as well I was over 1300 years old now!!

"Next" the officer said as I stepped forwarded.

"Are you sure you are 18" he said

"Why do I look older?" I asked in I deep voice. He reached out his hand for my ID. I handed my aunts ID.

"Alberta Srcubb?" he asked

"It's a typographical error. It does suppose to be Albert. A. Scrubb." I said correcting him like I had practiced.

"Edmund!" Lucy said. I turned to look at her. She was carrying a box that must have grocery in it "you are meant to be helping me with the grocery!" everyone laughed.

"Better luck next time hey squirt!" the man behind me said reaching up and ruffling my hat. I walked over to Lucy. We got outside the building and walked towards our bike.

"Squirt!" I said angrily taking the grocery from her "he barely had two years on me! I'm a king and I have fought wars and lead army's!" we walked to the bile putting the grocery in the basket.

"Not in this world!" Lucy protested.

"Yes now I'm stuck here with Eustace Clarence Scrubb!" I said. When I looked up I saw Lucy tucking her hair behind her ear. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Nothing" she said taking the bike from beneath me "come on then!" I turned back to see a couple. My heart panged when I looked because it made me think of Emily, whether she had the bracelet I had planed to given her. I quickly move on though as we walked back to our aunt and uncles house.

"Hello uncle Harold! I tried to find carrots but all they had was turnips again, shall I start making soup?" I had taken my coat of and enter the room to find uncle Harold reading the news paper and not taking any notice of what we were saying or doing "aunt Alberta's on her way home. Uncle Harold!!!" I stuck my tong out at him.

"Father! Edmunds making faces at you!" I turned to see Eustace; he spat a spitball at me.

"Why you little!" I said running up the stairs.

"Father! He's going to hit me." He sat on the floor ready to take my punch.

"Edmund look!" Lucy said coming into the hall "a letter from Susan!" she held up a letter. We went up to her room to read it.

"I do wish you were all here with us! It's been such an adventure! But nothing likes our times in Narnia. America is very exciting, accepted we never see farther as he works so very hard. I was invited to a tea party this by a naval officer." I stood up off the bed and walked to a picture that hung on the wall. "Who happens to be very handsome I think he fancy's me. It seems the Germanys have mad the crossing very difficult now. Times are hard, mother hopes you wont mind another few months in Cambridge!" he finished reading the letter and I quickly turned to her.

"Another few months!" she said, "how will we survive?"

"Your lucky at least you've got your own room! I'm stuck with mullet mouth!" I said sadly.

"Susan and peter are the lucky ones! Off on adventures." I lay down on the bed.

"Yeah they the oldest and we are the youngest! We don't matter as much!" I rely felt neglected!

"Do you think I look anything like Susan?" asked Lucy.

I sighed before getting up and walking towards the painting saying

"Lucy have you seen this ship before?"

"Yes its very Narnian looking isn't it!"

"Yeah" we both stared at it "just another reminder that we are here and not there!" I said sadly

"There once were tow orphans" I looked round to see Eustace walking in the door "who spent there time, believing in Narnian nursery rhymes!" I could feel the anger building up in me.

"Please let me hit him!" I said walking forward but Lucy stopped me

"No!"

"Don't you ever knock?"

"Its my house I can do as I please" he shut the door and we turned back to the painting. "Your just guest! What's so fascinating about that picture anyway? Its hideous!"

"You wont see it from the other side of the door." I was going to blow if he didn't shut up!

"Edmund it looks like the waters actually moving!" Lucy said I could see what she meant.

"What rubbish see! That what happens when you read all those novel and fairytale all the time"

" there once was a boy called Eustace, who read facts that where useless!" Lucy smiled at me.

"people who read fairytales are the people who become a hideous burden to peple like me who read books with real infomation!"

I lost my cool

"Hideous burden!" I yelled "I haven't seen you lifted a finger since we got here! I have a right mind to tell uncle that it was YOU who stole aunt Alberta's sweets! " I could see the fear in his eyes.

"Edmund! The painting" Lucy said.

"Well I licked everyone of them!"

"Yuck now I am infested with you!!!"

Water started spraying out of the painting and the boat it was moving closer and closer!

"What's going on here?"

"Lucy do you think?"

"This is some kind of a trick! Stop it at once or I will tell mother!"

I could feel the magic. We were going back! Then Eustace came and took the painting down. The whole room then was field with water and there seemed to be no floor. We swam to the surface and found a beautiful sunlight hit us. Then a huge boat sailed towards us so we swam. As farst as we could away from the ship. i only stoped whe Lucy said

"Edmund! Its Caspian!"

"come on boys we are safe now!" one man said

"are we in Narnia?" I asked him

"yes your in Narnia!" he laughed as we swam toward the ship. I was back were I belong!

*Hey that's the first part! I hope you don't mind the different PoV? Please don't hate me! I will update soon! Xxxx