Oc Form

Here is where you sign you in the comments. Don't think many people will join but you never know.

Name:

Age:

Gender:

Appearance:

Magic:

Past:

Crush:

Other:

You can be any character That's already on the show. For example Lucy.

Characters are taken:

My oc info:

Name: Florina

Age: 14

Gender: Female

Appearance: Florina has two brown pigtails and wears shorts and a shirt that is pink. She Also have two swords with her that she keeps hidden in her back. She has brown eyes

Magic: Rainbow Dragon Slayer

Past: Her dragon left her one day and She looked for her. After 4 days of looking, She runs into a town and meets Michelle, the ice dragon slayer. They both become sisters and moved to Hargeon and lived there until recently She join Fairy Tail.

Crush: No one

Name: Yuzuki Taru

Age: 14

Powers: °Control wind
°Guardian of love (emotions with elements)
°Eletric sun (Level 4)
°Rainbow Dragon Slayer
°Control Ice and nature (only vines )
°Many more

Appearance: She has pink hair in pigtails that has bow ribbons with green eyes. Wears a dress that's light purple and dark purple with lone sleeves. (She always changes her clothes and hair color and style. She Also changes her eyes) ((Background pic))

Personality: Nice and shy in front of everybody but when she serious and has to protect something she's mean and cold hearted. She stays away from people because once they meet her true self they will be afraid of her.

Past: She grew up with her mom and Dad and they had a sister who Yuzuki protects dearly. When she was 11 she disappear to a land called Nevernever and returned a month and half later. She learned to use swords with some faeries which has lived for centuries. She is the protector of the school and is the Legenderium. She has more but it's too long to type.

Crush: Gail

((Sorry but I have to put her. One of my oc. Don't worry she's nice))

Name: Kitty

Age: Unknown

Gender: Female

Appearance: Black and white cat with blue eyes.

Magic: Fire Dragon Slayer

Past: Her mother died when She was born. After that She was kidnapped and was being experimented on. Only She escaped out of her brothers and sister. Her owner is Florina who takes care of her dearly.

Crush: None